Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    truth_hurts84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Is it time to move on?
    Is it time to move on from an abusive, obsessed, manipulating boyfriend?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 22, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by truth_hurts84 View Post
    Is it time to move on from an abusive, obsessed, manipulating boyfriend?
    YES!! ASAP!! Good luck!
    sarahj27 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Mmm yeea?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 15, 2012, 04:22 AM
    RUN!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it time to move on? [ 19 Answers ]

Ok. I will try (cant say I can promise) to keep this short. I met this guy about 3 months ago and we started hanging out as friends then after about a month he kissed me and then from that point on he was spending every weekend at my house. He would pack a bag and stay sometimes for 5 days...

I am done and its time to move on [ 6 Answers ]

Well I have posted my story on here with updates from time to time, she left me after 2 years to go back to her old boyfriend she was with 4 years ago who did not treat her very well, they lived together for 2 years, and 4 years before that they were together so this is her 3rd time back to him. ...

Is it time to move on [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been with this dude for 2 years and 6 months we have a son and one on the way. We have been taking care of my brothers for basically the whole time it's a lot of but I've changed a lot and haven't seen any change in him. What should I do

Time to move on or what? [ 2 Answers ]

I was with my ex for almost two years, we bought a house together and I co-signed a car for her. Things were going great until she didn't want me to go see my family without her. She felt she wasn't being accepted as I was with her family. In my eyes it wasn't big deal she was always welcomed to...

When is it time to move on? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you know when it's time to move on out of a relationship? My partner doesn't have any horrible habits, I am not abused in any way... but after living together for 6 years we are still just living together. I brought up the "M" word (marriage) when we had lived together two years and...

View more questions Search