Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nique.H Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 10:38 PM
    One of My Big Toe Nails Is Turning Purple... What Does That Mean?
    I noticed a couple days ago that my big toe nail on my left foot started to turn purple, but just by the nail bud. When I wore closed toed shoes and ran my feet under hot water they turned darker. My mom told me that she's going to make me an appointment to see a doctor, I really don't want to go, but we have no idea why this is happening. Please help me!

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness in big toe [ 1 Answers ]

Walked through the cold with no shoes on for about half an hour 2 days ago. Now my big toe is still numb. Should I be worried?

Why does my big toe hurt? [ 3 Answers ]

My big toe hurts! Sometimes my big toe throbs, and really hurts. I broke it like 15 years ago, but I haven't hurt it since. When it hurts, sometimes it makes my whole leg hurt... anyone know why?

A whole bunch of blood-dogs toe nails [ 12 Answers ]

A friend of mine has a dog (he is not a very healthy pup due to his hernia, leg deformities and skin problems. Which he had before my friend got him) he was bought from a breeder as a young pup and the breeder sold him an unhealthy dog and he paid for a breeding quality show dog. Anyway. I got a...

Getting rid of yellow toe nails [ 1 Answers ]

Like to know a way to get rid of the bad toe nails.big toes

Toe nails [ 3 Answers ]

My mom and I are going to get pedicures in a week. I thought it would be a nice treat for her and me. Well, as it turns out, she said that she has some sort of toenail problem. She said that both or her big toe nail and 1 or 2 or her small ones are whiteish yellow from the top of the nail to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.