Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saervin25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Abandonment
    My stepsons biological mother has had no contact with us in 5months now. It is court ordered she keep us informed whenever she moves or changes her phone number. I currently know she has moved 3 times and a possibility is moving out of state. I have no active phone number and have no idea where she lives. She has never paid us support or given anything towards my stepson. What can we do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 8, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Do about what? What is it you want to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 07:16 PM
    She does not have to visit, it is not required, she is only allowed. As for as the support, if she is not paying, turn it over to child support enforcement. Also you can take her back to court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is turning seven in a couple days. My husband and I have been together since she was 13 months old he's the one she calls daddy and he's the one whose been finacially supporting her. Her reallu dad was in and out of her life till she was 4 he was arrested and sent to prison serving a...

Is this abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

I am the mother of two minor children that were conceived during a existing marriage! Both parties separated and the father hasn't seen, called, nor supported the children in anyway... is this child abandonment?

Abandonment [ 3 Answers ]

If mother leaves child with her aunt been missing for the last 5 years should the father have to pay child support?

Abandonment in TX [ 4 Answers ]

What amount of time is abandonment in tx?

Abandonment [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: Can someone tell me the advantages and benefits of having a parent declared to have abandoned his children? excon

View more questions Search