Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christy777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Ingrowth hair and bombs on my legs
    I have a lot of ingrowth hair and bombs on my legs and now I'm seeing it on my foot also.. how do I get rid of them?

Check out some similar questions!

How to grow hair on your legs [ 1 Answers ]

How do you grow hair on your legs

I've got no hair on the legs [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old man. I've got this problem that bothers all the time. My legs have no hair. Well, if I see carefully, I will see many little tiny thin hair. However, they are not obvious in the daylight. So, my legs look smooth and clean as a woman's legs, which embarasses me all the time,...

Hair on legs [ 2 Answers ]

Just recently the hairs on my legs has started to grow very long espicially up the back of my legs above the knee where I've never had hair growing before

Reduce Hair on Legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi People, I have quite hair legs but more hairy on my upper legs, but in general with all my legs upper and lower I want to reduce to amount of hair that is on my legs so I could have less hair on my legs, because I hate having lots of hair Has anyone got any suggestions?

Hair on legs [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I only shave the lower part of my legs,because I have fair hair on the upper part of leg.however,the older I get ,the more dark hairs seem to appear heare and there.When I get a tan the hairs will turn blond,but what will I do till then? Can I dye the hair on my legs without damaging the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.