Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyle5341 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Reduce Hair on Legs
    Hi People,

I have quite hair legs but more hairy on my upper legs, but in general with all my legs upper and lower I want to reduce to amount of hair that is on my legs so I could have less hair on my legs, because I hate having lots of hair

Has anyone got any suggestions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 09:02 AM
    You could either shave the hair on your legs or you could use a delpilatory.

Aug 30, 2007, 03:21 PM
    I am not too keen on shaving my legs, but what do u mean by the other solution?

Aug 30, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    You could either shave the hair on your legs or you could use a delpilatory.
    I am not keen on shaving my legs and what do you mean by delpilatory?

Many thanks
    Kyle
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 03:44 PM
    If you shave your legs you can use the lady schick razors which are quite gentle. You can have your legs and anything else lasered, but from what I know it isn't that simple, you have to have all coarse hair removed first so they can see the follicles.

Depilatory is a solution such a NEET a cream application that is washed off, but if I am suspecting, you have very coarse hair and it will need many applications to achieve the look you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does reduce to au sec mean! [ 3 Answers ]

Its in a recipe I'm making Thanks

I've got no hair on the legs [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old man. I've got this problem that bothers all the time. My legs have no hair. Well, if I see carefully, I will see many little tiny thin hair. However, they are not obvious in the daylight. So, my legs look smooth and clean as a woman's legs, which embarasses me all the time,...

Reduce fat [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, some one plese help me I have a very well maintained body , it is quite muscular I have no fat on any another part of my body except my cheeks So, hlp me hpw to reduce fat on side of my cheeks

Hair on legs [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I only shave the lower part of my legs,because I have fair hair on the upper part of leg.however,the older I get ,the more dark hairs seem to appear heare and there.When I get a tan the hairs will turn blond,but what will I do till then? Can I dye the hair on my legs without damaging the...

View more questions Search