Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bighorn1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Coleman evcon furnace/AC
    In summer, when A/C is on, and after desired temperature is reached, the unit stops, but the blower continues to run and sometimes makes a loud hum. We must change controls, or turn unit off, so that the blower finally shuts off.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evcon furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Furnace will won't heat. Model #BGMO7516B Serial # 980905038. Red light blinks once. Will ignite but won't kick in to heat.

Coleman evcon furnace [ 5 Answers ]

My home has coleman evcon furnace 12 years old.I can set the thermostat at 74 degrees and the furnace will start with a 30second purge then the ignitor will warm up and glow red then the main burner lights.then the burner stays lit and the blower runs for a couple minutes. Then the thermostat calls...

Coleman evcon furnace [ 2 Answers ]

It will run, then when it kicks on again the blower doesn't start unless I shut it off and turn it back on??

Coleman evcon furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have a coleman evcon furnace model BGD07512AX, that I have replaced the TSTAT but the main burners will not stay lit when the unit calls for heat?

Coleman evcon furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a coleman evcon direct vent forced air furnace, the air is blowing cool air, everythinig else is working it's firing ,the fan is working

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.