Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paigeyyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 12:54 PM
    Help with bleached highlights! Please please please!
    I'm 15 I've never done anything colorwise to my hair and yesterday I got blonde highlights most of my hair is blonde now and I HATE IT SO MUCH I can't stop crying I still have some of my natural color under

Can I go to a good color correctionsit and have them match my orignial hair color and go over the blonde?

PLEASE HELP
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2011, 02:00 PM
    Yes, a GOOD hairdresser can make the correction. My guess? It's not going to be inexpensive.

Who did the highlights? Go back to that person and complain. Might work, might not. Might save you some money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if I put red highlights over blonde highlights? [ 1 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair, and I'd like to have red and blonde highlights. I planned on using a cap for the blonde, doing every-other hole, for thin streaks. Then I thought about doing the red by hand and using foil, for a little bit thicker streaks. I'd like the colors to be random, and not too...

Which highlights? [ 4 Answers ]

OK its me ally... again so the hair dying thng didn't work to well so now I'm only allowed to get hair cut and highlighted My hair is dirtyblonde and I want highlights but I don't know what color I don't really want blonde or brown or golden I want wild like blue green red yellow like those...

Dying haircolor over bleached highlights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ladies! Recently I highlighted my hair with bleached blonde highlights at the salon. The color underneath is a dark brown color. I love the results but worry about growing it out. When it does grow out I wanted to color maybe a golden brown color to dye over the highlights and the hair...

Highlights [ 2 Answers ]

:( I Want To Know How Can I Get Really Blond Highlights(white) Every Time I Do Highlights They Are More Yellow Blond Than Whitewithout Damaging The Hair As Much? What Tonner Should I Use.

View more questions Search