Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ally123 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Aug 26, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Which highlights?
    OK its me ally... again so the hair dying thng didn't work to well so now I'm only allowed to get hair cut and highlighted

My hair is dirtyblonde and I want highlights but I don't know what color I don't really want blonde or brown or golden I want wild like blue green red yellow like those types of colors but I dk which one would look good I need help!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 08:28 PM
    What color are your eyes Ally?

Aug 27, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Blue
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Maybe you should do like a light purple. Lilac and lavender make blue eyes look bluer.

Aug 27, 2007, 08:53 AM
    OK thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting highlights to show up [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning on getting red highlights on my blonde hair soon. I really want the red highlights to take to my hair and show up. I also want them to stay in for a while. I was wondering if there were any products or whatever that I could buy or use that would make the color take to my hair well. ...

Highlights, lowlights? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal. My hair is a dark blonde, but I want to get it to a bright blonde, but not a fake looking blonde, like bleach blonde. I want it to have like really blonde highlights and a light shade of brown underneath. Does anyone have any ideas about what shades I should get to reach my...

Fading highlights [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I have naturally medium brown hair and I've been highlight my hair blonde for the last year. My hair dresser gave me full highlights the last two times. I really want to fade the highlights and go back to my original hair color. I did dye it brown last year but it didn't look right because it...

Highlights [ 2 Answers ]

:( I Want To Know How Can I Get Really Blond Highlights(white) Every Time I Do Highlights They Are More Yellow Blond Than Whitewithout Damaging The Hair As Much? What Tonner Should I Use.

View more questions Search