Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mshirley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 05:23 AM
    How come I didn't get all of the money I was supposed to get from my paycheck?
    My money gets direct deposited into two accounts but the bank deleted one and now I only got part of my paychec. I know because I worked more hours than it says I did.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2011, 05:34 AM
    Then you need to talk to your employer... mistakes are sometimes made... but you need to bring it to their attention as soon as possible.

The bank has nothing to do with what you get paid... they only receive the money from your payrol office.

Being paid for far fewer hours than you worked is 100% a problem with your payrol office. Your paystub will tell you what they paid you. How many hours you were paid for... end every penny that was deducted and for what.

And there are lots of deductions... you will never see 100% of what you earned, you only get to see the entire amount on paper.

If there is a difference between what your paystub says was deposited... vs. what your bank says was deposited... then speak with your bank first.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 12:59 PM
    What did the bank delete ? One of your bank accounts? Do you mean you closed the account
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 29, 2011, 11:15 AM
    Is this the first time it was deposited into the two accounts? If yes, make sure your employer has the correct info (accnt #, routing #, etc) - if this info is incorrect on the payroll system, the direct deposit will get bounced back...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a credit card debt from me take money out from my wife paycheck? [ 2 Answers ]

Im not working right now because I had a hernia surgery I have a credir card debt that is trying to sue me. They called my wife at work & they said they can take money away from her paycheck. I was wonder it this true? The credit card is under my name Only?

I did not steal, yet they DEDUCTED money off my paycheck [ 3 Answers ]

I have two jobs, one is which part time for 1 day on Saturday. I work there 10 to 6 on sat. Last Saturday, the boss went on vacation for two weeks, and his son was left in charge. I was working with my coworker that had been there for years. The son had to come and do paperwork that day and stayed...

Owners took money from my paycheck (ACCUSED [ 1 Answers ]

I worked for the owners at a gas station and I never got to count my until we all three ran on it I never new what was in there well I guess 97 dollars came up missing and I was told by the owner of the gas station that I was going to have to pay it well Sunday I went in and I just told her that I...

View more questions Search