Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIKETOWN68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Security deposit
    I'm A Tenant A Will. The Day I Move Out, When Does The Landlord Have To Give Me My Secutirt Deposit Back. This Is In Massachusetts Help
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 11, 2007, 10:25 AM
    In Mass. The deadline is 30 days for either returning the deposit or providing a written detailed accounting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a security deposit [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Help With Getting The Move In Money For My House That I Am About To Move Into In Another 2 Months

Security deposit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, My old landlord has not returned my deposit, we moved out on oct. 7th last month and on the 8th he came so we can insp. And gave back the keys. We were never late on our rent and keep the house as it was when we moved in. All but the decks he told us we could paint them if we liked and...

Never moved in Security deposit NH [ 1 Answers ]

We signed a lease, filled out an application, and gave the landlord a security deposit for a home on JULY 17th. The landlord never gave us a copy of the lease (and I believe in NH renters do not have a signed copy of the lease within 30 days the contract/lease is void) THe landlord took until...

Help my security deposit! [ 3 Answers ]

Moved out June 24 (pennsylvania). Move out date was June30 (was doing my landlord a favor so she can re-do bathroom.) Called her July 17 and she says she is not giving any of my security deposit ($1000) because the 60days prior to my moveout, the apt was "filthy" (I procrastinate...

View more questions Search