Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caspiantrade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Honda Civic Battery drain ,jumping no start
    I left the head lights on for an hour ,after switching them off ,I started the car ,it starts.Later in evening I saw the cabin light was On too ,when I try to start ,can't ,seems battery drain .So I stop a taxi and tried to Jump ,but no success .took the cables off from my car battery and again try to jump but no result .Only few sounds under the dashboard like relay and sometimes something rotating .

This happened once before also few months back .
    That time I did the same for 2 days ,but can't run .than the third day when we tried to jump it with another battery (not another car) it starts from the first try .I never understood what happened .Maybe I left the cables off the battery ,previous day and that helped to reset something like a computer .

Everything else runs great ,never no problem with anything like starter ,generater etc.
    badpenny Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Check your connections and grounds, mainly the negative battery cable, make sure they are clean and tight.
    caspiantrade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Thanks Badpenny ,I got it working ,the problem was Jumping cable .One of the wire (Negative)was not good enough to take load .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Honda Accord 96 won't Start And It Is Not The Battery [ 2 Answers ]

My Car Will Not Start It Is Not The Battery, It Does Not Even Stutter A Little, It Was Stutering For The Entire Day And When I Parked And Turned The Ignitin Nothing Happened I Checked The Battery And The Battery Is Healthy, I Know It Could Be The Starter But What Is The Worst Case Scenario, My Car...

1991 Honda Civic Hatchback battery light [ 1 Answers ]

My battery warning light came on... what does that mean? If there are multiple possibilities, how do I narrow it down?

Honda civic ex 96 battery [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me where can I get a good and cheap battery for my honda civic Thanks

1995 Honda Civic battery problem [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, this shouldn't be too difficult for someone that knows a bit about cars. My door was left open with the seatbelt in it and drained my battery almost fully. My alarm still worked and I had lights but when I went to start it, the starter would just turn over but wouldn't fire. I have a...

View more questions Search