Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whouse50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 09:12 AM
    How to re-install a 30 day trial program
    After 30 day trial period is over,I need to reinstall the same 30 day trial program
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 8, 2011, 09:19 AM
    The whole idea of a 30 day Trial, is you purchase it if you found it useful after that time.
    UhnonimuS Posts: 52, Reputation: 10

Dec 8, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Which 30-day trial version are you trying to gain access to again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-Trial Intervention Program. [ 6 Answers ]

In 2007 I was placed in a Pre-trial program. When I entered the program I was told by the director and a magistrate court judge that stipulations placed on me cannot be enforced outside of the pre trial program. For example it was stated in the agreement that I could never seek P.O.S.T (peace...

Install same program on computer twice at same time [ 2 Answers ]

I don't even know if this is possible. I have a backup program that does not make multiple versions of backups by date. Other than that, I really like it. In the case of a corrupted hard drive, causing a corrupted backup file, I thought I could create 2 partitions on my backup drive and just...

Pre Trial Intervention Program FL. Home search? [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently started the "regular, non-drug related' PTI prgram in the state of FL. I have been on for 2months now, and they have arranged a home check with me. My question is what do they "check" for? Do I allow her into my home to sit or what? What rights do I have? Do they go around...

Continuance on first day of trial [ 2 Answers ]

Tomorrow I start a criminal trial. I feel as though my public defender has giving me false hope with regards to my case,and she has not considered my defense competently. Can I ask for a continuance?

View more questions Search