Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdwinGeoffery Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Im married but I've fallen in love with a 15 year old girl. What should I do?
    I am 21 and got married about 5 months ago. I have known the younger girl for years, but in the last few months I have developed feelings for her. I have tried to suppress them because I am married but they aren't going away. The fifteen year old (who I will call Sam) confronted me about the feelings. She is friends with my sister. Sam cornered me and asked me out right "Are you in love with me?" I had no Idea what to do or say. I was honest and said that I did have feelings for her and I was sorry if it was akward. She hugged me and told me that she could see it the way I looked at her. She has felt the same way she said for a LONG time but a 10 year old saying love is not something that one tends to take seriously. She has watched me for about 5 years and felt like this since she met me. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    Gryphyn34 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Nov 28, 2011, 01:25 PM
    Do not say anything to that girl. Just tell her she is a good girl and a friend. Nothing more. Your married and you married your wife for a reason. I assume your either in the US, UK or Canada. In which case I know you can be arrested for dating a 15 year old if you're an adult. So I don't recommend you do anything and stay away from her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2011, 01:31 PM
    You stop any activity that may put you around this child. You take time and develop and keep the relationship with your wife. And perhaps seek counseling if you have had sexual desires for children frequently.
    EdwinGeoffery Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 09:53 AM
    Why does everyone automatically assume that there is some sexual desire involved? I came here for some helpful advice, not to be hinted to as a pedofile. There is nothing sexual involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've fallen in love with a girl who's engaged. [ 10 Answers ]

K I need all the input I can get that would be great thanks. So how the story goes is I met my friends sister at work. She has been engaged for 5 years were both 19 yrs old. At first I didn't think nothing of it but as time went by we started to talk more and more about anything and everything...

Can 13 year old girl love with 17 year old boy? [ 3 Answers ]

Can 13 year old girl love with 17 year old boy?

I am in love with a girl who has a boyfriend and she is going to grt married with him [ 12 Answers ]

Hi guys, I am in a serious trouble, I am in love with a girl and she is in a serious relationship with another guy, but by the time I came to know about this I already started Loving her. Now I cannot quit I love her a lot. I know her from 1 1/2 year, the day I saw her I felt in love with her,...

I am in love with a girl who I am deciding to get married to. [ 26 Answers ]

I am in love with a girl who I am deciding to get married to. Everything is fine but the problem is that she has a past. Even I have a past, but I have never been physical with my ex girlfriend beyond kissing. She was in a relationship and has crossed all limits for months and has had sex many...

16 year old girl falls in love with a 60 year old man [ 1 Answers ]

I saw parts of this movie, it's pretty old, and I forgot the title of it. It's about a 16 year old girl that falls in love with a 60 year old man. I think he's a painter. Her parents are disgusted by this, and urge her never to go near him. I remember how this boy is angry that she doesn't like...

View more questions Search