Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ariannasmama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 06:02 PM
    HCG levels
    So I am 4 weeks 2 days pregnant and my HCG level was 1383 Sunday and then Tuesday it was 1800 is it okay for it to increase slowly as long as it increases?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2011, 08:25 PM
    Usually it is fine. If your doctor or midwife is concerned, they will check it again. They may do an ultrasound in the next couple of weeks. That will give them more information than the hcg levels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HCG levels [ 8 Answers ]

SO Thursday I found out that I am pregnant (I took a home pregnancy test) so I was wandering I got my blood work back today and my Hcg was only in the high 400 so I was wandering if this is normal. Also, if I got pregnant on Clomid will that increase my risk of a miscarriage

HCG levels [ 0 Answers ]

I had a beta HCG test done last week, which came back negative. To be honest, I was surprised. However, what is even more confusing was the level of the HCG. My level was -1.2. I know she didn't say it was negative at 1.2 because I said to her, after she said it was negative, "So i assume the...

HCG Levels? [ 2 Answers ]

My blood tests came back from April 15 and April 17th. My HCG levels on April 15 were 26 and on April 17 they were 74. Are those normal levels for being 4 weeks pregnant? Are they to low or to high? My husband thinks they jumped a lot in that 48 hour period. My OB wants to do another blood test...

HCG levels [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is around 6 weeks pregant-her HCG level is 3200 as of yesterday. We would like to know if this is normal or do we need to worry about a miscarrage? She has be bleeding for the past 3 days in small amounts-the doctor can not find anything wrong. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE SOME GOOD ADVICE!! ...

HCG Levels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm looking for information about twins and hcg levels. At 7 weeks, I was measuring at 165,000 mIu. I know that the range for singletons is from 7500-229000 for 7-8 weeks... but I was wondering if these numbers could be indicative of twins. My first u/s or doppler...

View more questions Search