Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjkinch Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 08:10 PM
    HCG levels
    I had a beta HCG test done last week, which came back negative. To be honest, I was surprised. However, what is even more confusing was the level of the HCG. My level was -1.2. I know she didn't say it was negative at 1.2 because I said to her, after she said it was negative, "So i assume the level was 0" and she said "actually, it was negative (-) 1.2". I have never heard of a level below 0 before. Does that happen all the time or does a level below 0 indicate a problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Hcg levels ? [ 2 Answers ]

My hcg went from89 to 398 3 days apart to 4123 in 5 days is it multipules? My husband is in the army my last period was may 29th only seen my hubby June 4 through 9 so I ca only be a couple weeks

HCG levels [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know if you have your hcg levels taken and they are at a 310 and the next day they are at 243 does this mean you are for sure having a miscarriage?

HCG Levels? [ 2 Answers ]

My blood tests came back from April 15 and April 17th. My HCG levels on April 15 were 26 and on April 17 they were 74. Are those normal levels for being 4 weeks pregnant? Are they to low or to high? My husband thinks they jumped a lot in that 48 hour period. My OB wants to do another blood test...

Hcg levels went down [ 3 Answers ]

So my doctor called me today to give me the results of my blood tests from last week and she said that my hcg levels went down instead of up. So tomorrow I am scheduled for an ultrasound and some more blood tests. I am guessing this is not a good thing and I am just really scared and confused...

Hcg levels? [ 2 Answers ]

Confused I am 19 days post ovulation and I had a blood test to check for pregnancy and I got the results today they said I have a hcg level of 4 and to come and be re tested in 5 days,I am confused am I pregnant or not? I thought any hcg under 5 was a negative? So why the need to retest,is it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.