Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin11glen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Knew good easy song to sing?
    I have a singing exam coming up and I need a song that would be easy for a 14 year old boy to sing, and would sound good acompanied by guitar, preferably a knewish song. Please give me a few good songs!
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2011, 03:43 AM
    Hey there delilah by Plain White Tees :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good easy Song to sing [ 25 Answers ]

okay I need a song to sing that's easy, and not to high, and would sound good coming from a 14 year old :S I am a pretty good singer, well I think and so do some of my friends, and I want to enter this musci appreciation thing at my school, I just want a song to sing lol aany sugesstionns?...

I am 13 and I can sing really good the question is how do I get discovered [ 3 Answers ]

I am only 13, but I can sing really good I was wondering if you could tell me what I need to do to get noticed?

I'v get to know who sings the song on the knew payless shoe commercial [ 2 Answers ]

Somebody help! Does anyone know the name of the song played in the new payless shoe commercial? It's the one with the girls running through airports with luggage. Its showcasing the new spring line up. The only lyrics I know are "Come on, wake up, its a beautiful day....." please help me if you...

Wish I knew who sings this song, do you? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the alternative rock song with a fast groove and cool beat with these lyrics? All I want to do is to thank you even though I don't know who you are. You let me change lanes while I was driving in my car. Thanks, Shar1

Who sing s the song? [ 2 Answers ]

It is about 10 - 15 years old The name of it is " you can't take it with you (when it's gone)" It is a country song I believe Thanks

View more questions Search