Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LemonKay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 09:32 PM
    I'v get to know who sings the song on the knew payless shoe commercial
    Somebody help! Does anyone know the name of the song played in the new payless shoe commercial? It's the one with the girls running through airports with luggage. Its showcasing the new spring line up. The only lyrics I know are "Come on, wake up, its a beautiful day....." please help me if you can. Im crazy about this song :) thanks a billion!
    striving4what Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2009, 04:13 PM

It's "Countdown" By Jupiter One
    Here is the video for the song

YouTube - "Countdown" by Jupiter One
    ijjji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 03:01 PM
    It's the LA Riots remix of Jupiter One - Countdown, not their original track.

From Jupiter One's blog:

MySpace.com Blogs - Jupiter One MySpace Blog

The full LA Riots Remix: countdown la riots / MP3 & Music Blog Songs / The Hype Machine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payless shoe commercial song [ 1 Answers ]

Okaay, I heard this song on the payless shoe commercial that goes "a little bit more a little bit more" and it sounds pretty cool but I can't find who its by, does anyone know what it's called?

Payless commercial song does your heart go boom? [ 1 Answers ]

Help please :D I want to know the title of the song to the payless shoe source commercial And who sings it. It goes something like this "Baby I love you, does your heart go boom, does your heart go boom" Anyway to anyone who knows please let me know please & thank you! =D

New payless commercial song [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song, in the new payless commercial, and who is the artist?

Wish I knew who sings this song, do you? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the alternative rock song with a fast groove and cool beat with these lyrics? All I want to do is to thank you even though I don't know who you are. You let me change lanes while I was driving in my car. Thanks, Shar1

Payless Shoe Commercial Song! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, if any of you have seen the most recent payless shoes commercial when the girls are in the dressing room trying on shoes and the guys are waiting outside looking bored, and the girl has these pretty teal ribbon tied heels... anyways I looove the song they play, I don't know the words or how it...

View more questions Search