Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimbob82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Roper electric dryer not working on settings
    My 17 month old Roper electric dryer is not drying when the drying selections are made.The air only comes out very hot.The high setting only comes hot when you put the dial half way through.The air fluff only works half way through on high!The low heat surprises every time,either no heat or high heat.We've cleaned machine for lint and checked with ohm meter,any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Roper dryer not working [ 2 Answers ]

Roper dryer is heating but the clothes are not dry

Roper electric clothes dryer will not heat up model #REL4634BW2 [ 1 Answers ]

Roper electric clothes dryer will not heat up Model #REL4634BW2. Drum turns but no heat

Why does my maytag electric dryer run too hot on all settings? [ 1 Answers ]

Regardless of temperature or cycle settings, except for air fluff,my Maytag electric dryer, model # MDE7400AYW, runs so hot that it's uncomfortable to touch the clothes at the end of the cycle. Clothes come out extremely wrinkled. Please advise of any DIY remedies to diagnose and correct this...

Roper Electric dryer not heating/knob won't turn [ 4 Answers ]

My 5 year old roper dryer (model: REX4634KQ1) is turning, but not heating and the knob won't turn. Wondering what this may be? All of the lint is cleared out and everything else works fine. Both of these problems happened at the same time. Related or not related? :confused:

Roper dryer not heating and settings knob not turning [ 1 Answers ]

I have a roper dryer and it has stopped drying. I have taken the back off and tested the continuity on the element and on the 2 thermostats on the element housing and they all have continuity. I have noticed that when I run the dryer that the settings knob does not turn it stays in the same spot ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.