Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mo3425 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 11:23 AM
    Just failed interlock
    I got a dwi in another state so they gave me probation and an interlock. I just got an inter-lock put into my car about a month ago and I went out had a few drinks. I stopped drinking around 1130 pm and had 6 glasses of water and tried blowing at 4 am and failed with a .051 and waited another two hours and passed with a .030 I know this was stupid but I turn in my device tomorrow. I'm totally screwed? Has this happened to anyone else?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2011, 02:51 PM
    You are on probation. You drank alcohol. You are going to turn your device in tomorrow. Even guessing they won't violate you would be a wrong guess here. Of course they will violate you. What where you thinking you could get away with fooling the interlock system and still drink? You have a drinking problem and are still drinking and driving? I hope the judge sees your violation and gives you mandatory alcohol treatment for your drinking problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2011, 05:07 PM
    My guess, they violate your probation, you go see the judge, most likely get license revoked or suspended and do some jail time. You knew you were not suppose to be drinking and did. So you had no respect for the rules and law.
    mo3425 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 12:24 AM
    I don't have a drinking problem.. the only reason I got a dwi in the first place was because I had just left a wedding in a rental car and the head lights weren't on got pulled over they asked me if I was drinking I said yes I had 3 beers they made me blow I failed with a .10 the breathalizer the legal limit is .08 they took me to jail... please think before you judge someone. Yes I know it was stupid.. and I wasn't suppose to go anywhere that night but things happen... I have never been in trouble before or know anyone who has had one so I just wanted to see what happens but thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not on probation, but failed interlock test. [ 9 Answers ]

I haven't been on probation for a year, but I still have the interlock device and failed the day after drinking. It wasn't over the legal limit, but still had some in my system. What kind of punishment can I get from the courts if I tell them that's what happened? It's not violation of...

Failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have been on probation in Florida since Aug 2008 for a dui and GTA. I have paid all restitution and completed everything as ordered by the court. I however failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). My probation officer however said he wasn't going to violate me....

Interlock [ 6 Answers ]

I have the interlock in my car and I haven't been drinking at all... the stupid thing aborts and fails all the time... seriously, coffee, jelly beans, lip gloss you name it... I am so worried that my download will look like I'm a mess!! Are they all this bad? So frustrating!

Interlock driveway [ 3 Answers ]

I am thinking of putting in an interlock driveway, right now it is just gravel. I am thinking about doing the work myself this summer, but need to know about the base that I would need.

Failed breath test on interlock- not drinking! [ 7 Answers ]

My husband received his first dui last May 2007. He completed everything that was given to him. The judge was very harsh! My question he had a failed interlock test- he was not drinking- this was 3 in the afternoon. Normally he doesn't eat before he goes to work - this day he did- he was...

View more questions Search