Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollyedison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 02:15 PM
    What kind of bodies do men prefer on women?
    I recently read that most men prefer voluptuous and curvy bodies to the toned, no bounce kind of body that so many women admire... I'm aware that everyone has their preferences, but I'm just curious if there's any truth to the magazine!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2011, 02:19 PM
    Nope. Sit inside the front door at Walmart and observe the happy couples who walk into or out of the store. Men don't have specific preferences.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 6, 2011, 03:56 AM
    Oh, I've dated some seriously different people, and been attracted to them all! A 6'6" hairy monster, a bumfluff faced skinny boy, an emo-looking greasy man, and my current partner, is hairy, has a bit of podge on his belly, and is VERY handsome. And I know it's the same for men, as I've taken a look at their exes!

It's all about personality.

X Dani
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2011, 08:12 AM
    I'd like to know the name of the magazine - that usually explains the "poll" they are quoting.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2011, 08:27 AM
    You stole my Walmart line. But some men prefer 300 lb and above. Some skinny others round. There is no "most" prefer anything
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 6, 2011, 08:41 AM
    Fr_Chuck, your Walmart line is so perfect for stealing. You'll have to copyright it! (I used to use "bus station," but no one takes a bus any longer. Maybe I could say "airport," but that might be a similar problem because of all the security stuff now that people want to avoid.)

Maybe the OP should ask the airport security people about all the couples they have to check and approve.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2011, 02:34 PM
    All kinds. Some like bone thin, some like fat, some like short, some like tall. Some don't even HAVE a preference, and has liked all kinds. And some don't like any at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Top Ten Reasons Men Prefer Rifles Over Women [ 6 Answers ]

The Top Ten Reasons Men Prefer Rifles Over Women #10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22. #9. You can keep one Rifle at home and have another for when you're on the road. #8. If you admire a friend's Rifle and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times. #7....

What kind of butt do women find attractive on men? [ 9 Answers ]

What kind of butt do woman find attractive on men? Is it small butts, medium butts, big butts, butts that look like they were lifted in the air by surgery what kind do women think is most attractive?

Do men care about bodies after going steady? [ 7 Answers ]

I dress in ways that flatter my figure. Flowing shirts. Certain jeans. You know, clothes that flatter the figure God gave me. But what about when your naked? First off, what if the guy isn't prepared for my body type? I can look really curvy in clothes, but out of them you see every...

View more questions Search