Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandukandukuri Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 12:28 PM
    What is this movie: Women from space come to Earth, fall in love?
    The film totally shot in snowy area.Opening scene is while young couple making love a space ship arrives that girl's mother wakes up and kicks the guy. Girls from star come from space ship to collect sperm from men.they fall in love with some guys a doctor,police man.. so hot scenes with full of comedy.. please answer me if any one knows.. its my teenage memory
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 5, 2011, 08:38 AM
    2069: A Sex Odyssey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name a movie where neighbors fall in love [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie where neighbors who hate each other happen to be secret pen pals. Its not a very Famous movie. It's not You've got mail or shop around the corner or in the good old summertime. It's a relatively recent movie. Probably after the 90s

Name a movie where neighbors fall in love online [ 3 Answers ]

It's a movie where the neighbors hate each other but happen to be secret pen pals.

Movie about a divorced woman and man who fall in love with each others ex's [ 0 Answers ]

I can only remember the name of the divorced woman, because when she fell in love with the other woman's ex, who worked as a radio host, he said:"Goodnight Molly". To her when they became involved. On the air. Also there was a bake sale or something like that, and her cake was not being...

Identifying an old anime movie - Space, women and machines [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have trouble identifying an old anime I saw many years ago. What I remember is that it is Space-based. The human race was represented by women only. Their enemy was a race of some kind of machines or droids, who wanted to exterminate them. While preparing for a grand battle, one of...

View more questions Search