Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bla321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 06:16 AM
    I'm trying to find a movie about two cancer patients who fall in love in the hospital

Check out some similar questions!

Are there charities who pay for breast reconstruction for cancer patients [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old and might have breast cancer. I'm waiting on my mammogram right now. I know I might now have it, but I just keep imagining myself with my breast cut off and crying. I was dating this guy and he said he didn't think he could be with me if I didn't have a boob. So I broke up...

Steps a scientist might take to determine if a new drug works in cancer patients [ 1 Answers ]

Steps a scientist might take to determine if a new drug works in cancer patients

Should a hospital give antibiotics when a patients has overdose and aspirated twice [ 12 Answers ]

My son overdosed and aspirated twice was taken to hospital unconscious, but the hospital never gave him any antibiotics for 5 days by that time his lungs started to fail and he was on ECMO for 36 days should the hospital have given my son antibiotics sooner our GP has said they should have now my...

What do cancer patients go through on the fourth stage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, iwonder if any one can help me,I'm trying to find out, what do cancer patients go through when the have stage 4 cancer , e.g. how do they react, how they feel, etc so I can have an idea more or less.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.