Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SGPMRU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 11:25 AM
    Free questions and answers about pregnancy?
    Hello,

I would like to know more about pregnancy. I will get married soon and I am not planning to have a baby soon. My questions are:

1. Does every sexual intercourse (without protection) have the risk of being pregnant?
    2. Is there any specific time (Before or after her menstruation) to have sex with my wife so that she does not fall pregnant?
    3. I have learned that one single sperm is enough to get a women pregnant. Do I need to use a condom every time I have sex?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 27, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Due to posting restrictions on the Adult Sexuality Board, please give your age.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free answers to physic questions [ 3 Answers ]

A hang glider n and its piolt have a total mass equal to 120kg. While executing a 360 degree turn, the glider moves in a ciricle with 8-m radius the glider speed is 10 m/s what is the net force of the hanging glider .

Copper coil? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am on the Copper Coil but suspect I am pregnant, I never feel for my strings (as I do not have a clue what I am looking for). I have never been pregnant before, my last period was around the 12th September until approximately 18th (these are not exact dates) I had sex on the 23rd September,...

Free pregnancy answers [ 4 Answers ]

When will I know my baby's gender

Free answers to plumbing questions [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 super narrow small streams of water always running in my bowl. Is that the flapper?

Free plumbing questions and answers [ 9 Answers ]

When I turned on the hot water in my bathroom sink, nothing came out (the cold worked just fine). I checked the shut off valve, it was open, and all the connections were fine. I also checked all the other faucets in the house, and all the hot and cold worked fine. Is there something else I should...

View more questions Search