Dayanna29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 10:42 PM
    Free pregnancy answers
    When will I know my baby's gender
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2010, 10:44 PM
    Hi, Dayanna29!

Why is your question posted in the Middle School forum topic area, please?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 11:35 AM

Assuming school is out, thougth
    Was homework question on babies for a health class
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 27, 2010, 11:41 AM

I've moved this to this forum. I'm hoping the original forum was indicative that you are pregnant and in Middle School.

When your OB-GYN does a sonogram they can usually tell the sex of the child. You can ask the doctor to let you know at that time, or you can wait until it is born.
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jun 27, 2010, 12:01 PM

Most likely around 20-25 weeks. A lot of doctors prefer 25 weels be cause things are formed better and more visible. Are you Pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Algebra 2 answers for free [ 2 Answers ]

Joe Fleet can jog at the rate of 8 mph. Ron Pack can hike carrying camping equipment at the rate of 4 mph. They leave from opposite ends of a 44-mile trail at the same time. How far does Ron travel if he has 15 minutes to set up camp before Joe arrives?

Free pennfoster answers [ 5 Answers ]

A lead is sometimes connected to the base of a phototransistor A. to establish the maximum frequency of operation. B. to control bandwidth. C. because it’s a regular transistor that has been converted to a phototransistor. D. to control sensitivity

Free plumbing answers [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 800’ well with a non pressurized tank and a 1 horse jet pump the tank is full to the top and the air control valve seams to be working there is no blockage in the 1/8” lines on the pressure switch or the air control valve. But the pump starts as soon as the water is turned on and runs a...

Free statistics answers [ 3 Answers ]

Mr Patel intends to start a dry cleaning business and wishes to borrow money for this purpos.He feels he will no be able to pay anything in the first three years but thereafter he is prepared to pay $4000.00 per year for five years.The bank agrees to advancxe him money at 18% interest per annum.How...

Free algebra 2 answers [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I'm Performing Operations with Complex Numbers and its prety confusing to me I have this equation and its somthin to have to do with imaginary numbers my equation is (6-3i) + (5+4i)

View more questions Search