Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    username1234567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 01:48 PM
    What battle are they describing?
    American troops under General Horatio Gates defeated a much larger British force under General John Burgoyne. The Americans took over 5,000 British prisoners and stopped the British plan to divide the colonies in half. This victory improved the Americans' morale and led directly to France's alliance with the United States.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2011, 02:17 PM
    The actual one battle that did this, or the 18 day battle.

The 18 day battle that made up the entire battle on this site, has one name, the actual battle that happened just that one day has its own name.

Try a bing or Google search using the last names of the generals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of the movie I'm am describing [ 1 Answers ]

Mom and daughter get in a crash and the car catches on fire. The daughter gets out but the mom gets burned. The father hides his wife in a room in the basement so his daughter won't see her mom like that. Father has an affair with the nurse that is taking care of his wife. The mom crawls through...

What movie am I describing [ 5 Answers ]

when this boy changes his identity to a female by wrapping some type of cloth around his chest to have boobs every morning and then at the end he is killed by this guy because he sees he has a penius .

What film am I describing? [ 4 Answers ]

It was in the late 80's or early 90's. An American film. A man sees an alien light flash in the sky. This soon starts to affect him. The sun seems to speed up his mind and his body. He has to wear dark glasses to protect his eyes from the sun, because when he does incredible things it damages...

Describing Your Age [ 4 Answers ]

Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than ten years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions. "How old are you?" "I'm four and a half." You're never 36 and a half... You're four and a half going on 5. ...

View more questions Search