Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AjesR9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Song with Guy playing many characters
    I just can't remember the song and artist name, that goes with the music video that I will try to describe now:

The music video is in black & white, and not colors. In the music we follow the artist through a city, the artist is a black man with a small afro I think. In the music video the artist plays a lot of characters Like: himself, a shopkeeper, a robber who robs the shop and runs out on the street and gets hit by a car that is also driven by a character played by the artist. In the end we follow the original character/artist again and he walk passed a homeles guy/bum, and the bum is also played by the artist.

If somebody remembers the name of either the artist or the song, then I would be very thankful.
    elenboyen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEd3_XaJ-4

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this guy playing me? [ 14 Answers ]

I've been talking to this guy for about a two months and he hella seemed like he really liked me and all, I mean he even said he wants to later on marry me. Even though we only been talking for like two months. Then we have sex and we had a fight as well about something so stupid and he stops...

Guy I like Playing Games [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice: I met this amazing guy but unfortunantly he lives halfway across the country. We planned an amazing weekend together had a blast and when I got home we talked every single day and planned our next trip to see each other... he told me he never felt about anyone else like he did...

Can playing a game really get a guy? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I met a guy through mutual friends about 7 weeks ago. When we met, we were obviously mutually very attracted to each other. We hit it off and seemed to click very well. Soon after we met he moved 3 hours away for a job. We continued to talk on the phone, text and see each...

I think this guy is playing games with me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need your help. I think that a guy that I am involved with is playing Games with me. I am 21 years old have been seeing this guy who is 25 years old, from my son's Barbershop for about 6 months now. We always gave indirect flirting signals to Each other. Well finally on my birthday...

Is this guy playing games w/ me? [ 5 Answers ]

all right me and this guy met on a family trip. Exchanged numbers and started talking. In the beginning he told me he didn't want a relationship. I did. He told me he wanted to be "friends w/ benefits." I agreed. The idea didn't seem too harmful, hooking up w/ a hot guy no strings attached? We only...

View more questions Search