Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweet Like Honey Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Why is he changing 2wards me?
    Hi I'm 14 yrs old, me and my boy friend have been going out for 9 months now. He is my first true love, and even though I am so young, I know that I really love him. Everything was so perfect between us, when we first got together I didn't picture us lasting, but look at us now... we were da perfect couple, and it didn't take us long before we found out we were in love... ii met his family, and his mother really likes me... but now he never has any time anymore. His world now revloves around basketball, and dere is barely no time left for me.. He barely calls me anymore, and when he tells me he luvs me I don't know if I should believe it or not. It really hurts me because of the way that I feel for him. People tell me that he really does like me a lot, but I don't see it anymore. I ask him if he think we should break up and he says no, he still likes me a lot... den why are these changes occurring? Can sumbody tell me?
    the_stray71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Hey hun
    You need to understand that he is young. A and girls mature a lot more quick then boys in my opion anyway. I think you first step should to be to talk to him and see what's on his mind. If you get a bad vibe. And in your mind you think you should do something. Well sweety follow your mind and soul.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 5, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Skip boys.

Learn to type.

If being with him has made you unintelligible to the rest of the world, then maybe you need some time apart.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Feb 5, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Skip boys.

Learn to type.

If being with him has made you unintelligible to the rest of the world, then maybe you need some time apart.
    How did you get away with that? Look at all the trouble I have gotten in to.

Click here for trouble.:mad:
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Feb 5, 2007, 04:59 PM
    First of all, thanks for rewriting your original post. I can understand it now without getting a headache :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Like Honey
    Hi I'm 14 yrs old, me and my boy friend have been going out for 9 months now. He is my first true love, and even though I am so young, I know that I really love him. Everything was so perfect between us
    It's always perfect at the start of a relationship. You haven't gotten comfortable enough with each other to let your bad habits come out, and the newness keeps you from noticing those things that are there. That goes away after a while, but that's not really a bad thing... you get back to reality.

, when we first got together I didn't picture us lasting, but look at us now... we were da perfect couple, and it didn't take us long before we found out we were in love...
    First relationships are like that. They blossom quickly... that's part of the trust thing I talked about in response to your other post: Since you haven't been hurt, you put yourself out there emotionally much more quickly than you will in relationships a few years from now.

ii met his family, and his mother really likes me... but now he never has any time anymore. His world now revloves around basketball, and dere is barely no time left for me.. He barely calls me anymore, and when he tells me he luvs me I don't know if I should believe it or not. It really hurts me because of the way that I feel for him.
    That's just a sign that the relationship is out of its early stages... you're in reality now. A little of the new has worn off, so you'll both go back to what you were like when you weren't together... each of you has your own group of friends and things you like to do, and you'll spend time on those in addition to the time you spend with him. It's not healthy to have everything about your life revolve around your partner... everybody needs time for themselves. It'll seem strange to you at first, but you'll both be happier with parts of your lives separate from each other.

People tell me that he really does like me a lot, but I don't see it anymore. I ask him if he think we should break up and he says no, he still likes me a lot... den why are these changes occurring? Can sumbody tell me?
    It's just another phase of the relationship. You're still together, and you're still having fun together, right? The only thing that's different is that now you both spend time on your own things as well.
    Pooh90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 07:13 PM
    OK I went throght the same thing me and my boyfriend was going out for8 months and he suddenly started changing he stared playing basketball then he got a new group of friends the he stop liking me I guess and stopped talking to me and started flirtin wit my cousin my advice to you is to talk to him and tell him how you feel I wish I could have told my boyfriend I I felt about him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Changing thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a electronic thermostat and have terminations r,c,w,y,o,b,g, and my central air unit has four wires one is blue,green,white,red where would these go on the new thermostat:confused:

Changing Last Name [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I are planning to get married within the next year. However, neither of us wish to keep our current last name. Is it possible to create a new last name at the time of marriage and if so where could I find more information? We are living in Indianapolis, IN. I am a citizen and my...

Changing last names [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how I would go about legally changing the last names of my husband, two kids and myself to my maiden name.

Changing OS, ME to XP? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am considering finally getting ME off my system and going to XP. My system runs pretty good ( I try to keep it as clean and lean as possible) except for all the ME quirks that are well known: error screens, restarts, improper shutdows, software conflicts, etc. I was going to wait...

View more questions Search