Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trena7821 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 07:02 AM
    International money transfer
    I live in Usa and I have a friend that lives in Korea he wants to send me money but we don't know how to do that. Can you help?
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Oct 12, 2011, 08:21 AM
    If he has a bank account, he could do an international wire transfer. Other options would be western union or paypal.
    trena7821 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 10:48 AM
    Do you know if Korea has a Western Union? And how do we do the paypal?
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Oct 12, 2011, 11:00 AM
    http://www.westernunion.co.kr/en/index.php

If you establish an account with paypal and connect it to your bank account, your friend can send you money either using a bank account and his own papal account or by credit card.
    Www.paypal.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International money transfer [ 5 Answers ]

I am a US citizen living in the states. I am to receive a lot of gift money from a relative oversees, who is not a citizen of the US. Is there a maximum international wire transfer amount allowed per year or per life-time? Is any this going to be taxed?

Taxes on international money transfer [ 0 Answers ]

Did inherit about $ 90000 in Switzerland. What is my tax situation here in the US when I transfer that money to my account in the US.

International money transfer [ 8 Answers ]

If my dad wants to send money from a foreign country to me, as a gift.. and the amount is roughly $50,000... do I have to pay taxes on that? Or claim it as income next year on my taxes? He is not a US citizen or resident.. I'm a US citizen.. just wondering what is the best way to go about...

View more questions Search