Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    japseye666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 03:46 AM
    I need to know how to get purple hair dye to go away fast. Should I dye it black?
    I used manic panic hair dye and turned my hair from a natural blondy brown to purple & have decided I don't like it. Help me
    sparrow415 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Clarifying shampoo daily will help dull the black. Also using a spray bottle with a small amount of peroxide mixed with h20 will help it to fade. Do not leave it in to sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to wash out/fade black hair dye fast? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had my hair dyed black since the summer. It's already growing out and I'm really wanting to go blonde for this summer. Any advice on how to lighten it up soon-ish, or anything to get the rest of it to fade?

Permanent hair dye black- dye it back to light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have naturally light/medium brown hair. I wanted to try going blonde, so I went and got some permanent blonde hair dye. I dyed it once and it was an awful reddish blonde color, and I could tell the light color wasn't helping compliment my face at all. So I returned the rest of the blonde...

How can I get my black hair dye to fade fast [ 2 Answers ]

I just colored my naturally dark brown hair "light black" with actually turned out to be ugly jet black :eek:. I heard that u get better results if u try to get the color to fade within the first 48hr. Of coloring it. So any advice on how to make the color fade? ...

View more questions Search