Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrkneeavis Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Pregnant possibilities.
    I really need to know some answers to my question... I'm kind of nervous... I'll ask it again... Me and my boyfriend had sex a night I was fertile(it's was my 2nd day)... we used protection but the condom broke and he came inside me... what are the chances of me getting pregnant?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 12:36 PM
    OK there were answers to your other post... no need to post it twice. People aren't on here 24/7. If you don't like the answers you got, then wait for another person to come along, don't post the same question more than once. Some of us monitor this area, and its confusing when your answering multiple questions..
    paganheart71 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 31, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Sorry to say but you will have to wait until your period is late. If you turn out not to be pregnant I would talk to you're doctor about getting on the pill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant possibilities? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my bofriend had sex on a day that I was fertile and the condom broke and he came in me... what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I took my last BC pill on Mar 17th, started my period on Mar 21, then again on April 14th. I have had unprotected sex on days 6, 10, 12 & 13 of my cycle. I did a pregnancy test on May 1 (day 18) & May 5 (day 22) - both negative. On May 3rd, I believe I had implantation bleeding which prompted...

I'm I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on my 4th day of my period and I had just some red/pink spots those days .I don't know what is wrong with me. I took 3 pregnancy test yesterday and all of them had a faint line , I took another one today with another brand and I don't see anything. Do you think that I can be pregnant?

Judgment possibilities on credit card debt? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I lost my job several years ago, had some medical issues and stopped making my credit card payments and have not as yet been able to catch up on my debts. I am being sued by a credit card company for $1400 not a lot of money, but much more than I have. I have a summons to appear in court...

View more questions Search