Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericslady13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 04:27 PM
    Relocating while on probation in santa clara county
    I want to look into the ability to relocate to Los Angeles County within CA while on probation in Santa Clara County,CA. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Hello e:

Unless otherwise stated in your particular case, you don't need permission to move WITHIN the state. Just go and report to the nearest probation office.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Santa Clara Pueblo Pottery Appraisals for Helen Shupla Melon Bowl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I am in Southern California and have a vintage Santa Clara Pueblo Melon bowl pot/vase that I've been told was a museum piece originally made by Helen Shupla. I am looking for an opportunity to get an appraisal of it's value (and confirmation of it's origin) because I need to sell this...

County 2 county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

I am on felony probation for domestic violence for 2 more years. Me and my girlfriend have a court ordered restraining order until Aug. 09. Her kids are moving to Lake Tahoe CA. with their father around that time. She doesn't want to be that far from her kids so we want to move to Tahoe also, we...

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

When is Will read in Santa Clara County, California [ 8 Answers ]

My Great Aunt died in August, 2009. I am in her will (according to her many conversations and letters to me). I have not been notified of when her last will and testament will be read or even if it has been read. She died August 6, 2009 in Santa Clara County, California. What do the...

View more questions Search