Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bearsfan4eva91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 11:22 PM
    My baby left me what do I do?
    Hi everyone my name is Alex I have a seruious prblem in my hands... the love of my life broke up with me 3 weeks ago today me and her have been together for 14 months I am turning 16 on 2-14 and she is 14 we started dating strong and I quickley fell in love with her while for her it took a little longer my love for her up to this day has been pretty strong when she broke up with me it broke my heart it felt as if my heart had been pulled out of me and I was still alive it hurt so bad and at times it still does. To make things worst 2 days after she left me I heard from some people that she really liked someone else and that she had been talking to him already now she was telling me that he has nothing to do with the break up that the whole reson for the brake up was because she heard that I had cheated on her several different times also because I had been mistreating her and that I was to mean and controlling to her and I can edmit I was all of the above but I never cheted on her once but she just won't believe me these past three weeks I have been calling her and calling her non stop trying to get her back but all she tells me is I can't I can't and I can't I asked her to let me see her once more and she also says I can't :( I did in fact see her though 2 days out of the past three weeks but it was also with other friends not jut me and her and we also kissed and held each other but before the kisses she made it clear that the kisses didn't mean anything... I didn't believe her but now I see that I guess they really didn't mean anything for her 2 days ago I talked with her on the internet and she told me she was talking to that guy again almost everyday so I asked you reallylike him don't you and she responded yes but I would probably never go out with him I tell her I love her and that I need her back but all she does is treat me bad and hang up on me she doesn't call me or send me any messages anymore so after 3 weeks of non stop calls and attempts to win her back I decided to leave her alone and if things are meant to be she will come back to me and for valentines day I am getting roses delivered to her house I am wondering if those will maybe win her back but my real question is does she still love me and will I get her back?? I want to know what you guys think about this because I am losing my head over her I love her with all my heart and I always tell her that before she would say it back but now that she broke up with me she doesn't say it back she hangs out with the guy that she is talking to but she says that's its just for fun and only bevcause all of her g/f's like to hang out with him and his buddies she tells me she will always love me but that she can't be with me so do you guys think maybe I will get her back? And what can I do to win her back someone please help me out thanks people I appreciate it
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Alex,

Sounds like you would be doing yourself a favour to back off for awhile. She might just need some space. We can't make people want us but if we give them some time to think, they may decide they liked being with us after all. Girls today don't like a guy to come on too heavy. Play it 'cool' for awhile and whenever she is around look like you are doing okay, even if you don't feel it.
    ap6589 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Feb 2, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Dude back off. Come one your going to freak her out. Give her space. If you keep bothering her she's never going to talk to you at all. You need to lay off for a while and let it go. Move on she obviously has. Not letting go is the worst thing you can do. Believe me. And if your not careful that guy she is talking to might come beat you up . So back off for a while and give her room enoungh to breathe. PM me if you have any questions about what I said
    laylow80 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 08:38 AM
    You need to give it some time, if she likes someone else, there's no way to convince her to come back right now. All this calling and talking to her might be making her more stressed. Im guessing you're a sophomore and she's a freshman? Well, even if you didn't cheat on her, that could just be an excuse for her to break up with you without hurting your feelings. Right now, she obviously doesn't want to hear from you. If you're really special to her, she'll find out this other guy isn't the one for her, and she'll come back. But that could be in a considerable amount of time.
    And if you mistreated her during the relationship, that's sign of an abusive relationship, and I'm sure that's not at all what she wants. Her friends probably told her she could do much better and be treated right. Right now, just back off, and keep your distance. Wait a couple weeks without communicating with her, if nothing changes and she doesn't try to talk to you, then move on. But my advice is, in your next relationship, treat the girl you're with like you would want to be treated, or the same thing will happen and you will be left broken-hearted.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Here's the thing... you'll have other loves.

Period.

There's always a first for everyone. Everyone in the room who had a first love that was "the one" raise your hand...

... thatd be a lot of hands...

Then, everyone in the room who married that one love and lived happily ever after... very few hands.

Then, everyone in the room who was later GLAD that the first relationship didn't work out, that they were able to be with others and grow and learn... again, a lot of hands there.

You are in a place that hurts and sucks for a time. We all go though it. Really.

You pick yourself up, learn some things, and try again.

Its worth the hurt to get where you are going... but you're not there yet, so keep going.

And try not to get so hung up on this one person. The time you waste fretting and sick to your stomach is time you aren't living life to its fullest. Yes, you are allowed to feel like crap for a time.

Then you need to get over it. There's a few billion people in this world. Think there might be a few more who are worth looking at and getting to know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What next [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently finished my bachelors in computer science but I I see myself no where in order to get a satisfying job, people tell me to specialize in one particular field(like either networking, programming, dba, etc) Can you just help me.

What could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

I ave a couple of bumps outside my vagina... they don't pain and they don't itch... could that be herpes?

What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Okie Dokie! To start with, There is this guy that I like. He really likes me too!:D We were kind of talking for awhile last yr. But then I decided that I wanted to stay single instead of date him!:confused: honestly don't know why I didn't just go for it with him! We like each other so much! He...

I donno what to do please help [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I still like my ex a lot and everyone says he still likes me even his best friends and he always talks to me on line and over text and we still hangout sometimes and yesterday online he asked if I would give him head and I said I donno and then he asked if we could be friends with benefits...

What do I need?help! [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on getting a dashund or a mini dashund pretty soon...im not sure wat to get though!! some things i need to know are: -wat kind of food? -toys?yes or no??wat kidn?? -crate???yes or no??wat kind?? thats all i can think of asking for now...but wat else do i need????and for like a...

View more questions Search