Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KIMAC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 12:24 PM
    Bryant 561CJ030-E
    I have a Dual system for my house. One of them does not turn on, no fan movement. Circuit breakers are both ON. Where is the best place to start looking for the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant plus 90 [ 0 Answers ]

Fan blower works but no heat. Is it the ignitor or flame sensor?

Bryant ac unit model # 561CJ030-E [ 1 Answers ]

Went to turn on unit for the first time this year and it is not working. I cannot provide much more detial than that. I was reading and it says there is two breakers; one at the electrical panel which I checked and one behind the unit outside which leaves me puzzled. There is a plug that when I...

Plus 90 bryant [ 2 Answers ]

I think my blower motor is going and I can't find any numbers or info on it to get another. Anyone have any ideas?

Bryant plus 90 [ 0 Answers ]

Code 31 . The ignitor is taken out for replacement. The inducer moder does not start in the beginning. It starts after the 90 second blower motor runtime. What might have gone bad?

Bryant [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bryant plus 80 series g furnace. Model 395CAV048111. My furnace will start a cycle but goes off. Then the led will flash 5 times, pause and then repeat the 5 flashes. Also, if I unplug the furnace it will reset and complete a cycyle, then it will start going off again. Any help would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.