Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ECHIDINE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 05:12 PM
    Concord central heat and air unit model number
    I have a concord central heat and air unit. I need to know if it's a 4 ton or 6 ton unit.
    Model #2HO13L48P-1A
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2011, 06:51 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he [ 3 Answers ]

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today

Payne Model PG8UAA048091 Central Air & Heating Unit [ 0 Answers ]

If I turn the unit on for heat or air the blower turns on and that's it. I was getting a flashing LED code 33, then I tapped the limit switch. Now I'm getting a code 12. Stll only the blower turns on. Any ideas? Thanks

Central heat and air unit [ 2 Answers ]

When heat is on only cool air is blowing out, the fan outside on the unit is not coming on at all what could it be

Need to replace central heat and air unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two story 1800 sq foot home and I need to replace the central heat and air unit. Is a 14 or a 15 seer standard for this size of home? Or would the 15 seer be a waste of money?

Trane central heat and air unit [ 2 Answers ]

Our air conditioner just suddenly stopped. The condenser will not kick on and we wold appreciate any suggestions to what the probem could be. It would be a great help if it were something my husband could possiblyfis.

View more questions Search