Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lacey_who Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 11:55 AM
    Will a cited, non-narrative, non-filled police report show up in a background check?
    I want to join the Army, but in 2007 I had an alcohol OD and the kid I was with called the police and said that it was attempted suicide. And the police dept. said there is no report but there is a citing that the police were dispatched. And I went into the psychward, and they cleared me and said it was fine for me to go home an I wasn't a threat to myself. Will the police citing, and/or hospital come up in a backgroud check?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 01:00 PM

Okay, this is what you do to make sure. Go to your nearest police department and have a background check done. Here in Ontario we pay $25 for a background check. We can't tell you if it will or not, but if they cleared you, probably not. Just go check and make sure. Does that sound like a plan or what ?

Maybe you could start typing proper english. It is Want to, it is "I want to join the army'.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will show on my background check? [ 1 Answers ]

I had been arrested almost 3 years ago. I took me 2 days before I got out of jail because I was waiting for the bail. While in jail I got fingerprinted. It was all because of grand theft misdemeanor. In the court, the judge told me to do a pre-trial diversion. After doing that they did not ask me...

Will shoplifting show on a background check? [ 0 Answers ]

I was arrested for stealing about $750 worth of goods from kmart where I was employed last year in wv. I had to pay a fine and appear at the magistrate court to set up payments but I did not have to have a courtroom session. What I am asking iswill it show up on a background check when I apply for...

Would it show on a background check... [ 6 Answers ]

... whether or not someone was adopted, has a child and was in the military? I am double checking that my BF's past is what's he says it is? Also, would the person be notified that a background check is done on him?

Will a military background check show up on a civilian criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a military background check show up on a civilian background check?

View more questions Search