Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saqibhassan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 02:09 AM
    Haq Mehar disputed
    My Parents and her parents has disputed on haq mehar,her parents demand that 50 percent of haq mehar should be given at the time of rukhsati while my parents disagree ,I am in tension what to do,my engagement is going to be week day by day,please help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 4, 2011, 05:21 AM
    Your family asks your imam and her family asks theirs. If there is a difference, ask them both to meet together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Funeral expenses being disputed [ 1 Answers ]

I paid for most of my mothers funeral. The total cost was 6200, Brother paid 700 dollars and sister paid 1000. This is all they could give at the time, as her death was sudden. I am trying to be reimbursed via her estate, she has a mortgage free coop and we are in the process of selling the...

Disputed a Charge and lost with Amex. Can I sue them? [ 2 Answers ]

I got tangled with a corrupt doctor who billed my American Express card for $6,428.37. The physician told me that it would be covered by my insurance, but when I found out later that she purposely withheld my information from sending it to the insurance so she can bill my credit card (which she...

Does a disputed item effect all bureaus reports or just the one. [ 6 Answers ]

Does a disputed item effect all bureaus reports or just the one it was disputed in? I disputed an item that should have been settled over a year ago for a credit card, the dispute was through Equifax. I'm only in the first week and have a ways to go until I'm given a response; 30 business days...

Disputed debit card charges [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had some charges on my visa bank debit I feel I didn't make I contacted the bank and they essentially said we conclude you did make the Charges-- what recourse do I have now?

View more questions Search