Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EllieRose Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 11:36 PM
    Looking for a mini series from the 1990s
    So I saw this show with my mother when I was little (like 1996 or 97) I'm pretty sure it was a 2-part TV film or movie. It was set on an island and may have had "tribal" or "island" in the title. The part I can remember is a small group of people running and one of the men falls into a pit with wooden spikes in it. My mother and I both want to see it again but can't remember the title and I can't find it any help is appreciated :)
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Sep 30, 2011, 06:59 AM
    Maybe Gilligan's Island?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2011, 10:42 AM
    Not Gilligan's Island, but, I do think it is called "The Tribe". It is about a bunch of sailors who are attacked and end up on an island trying to survive a bunch of World War II era booby traps.

Does this sound familiar?
    EllieRose Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 02:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffARobinson View Post
    Not Gilligan's Island, but, I do think it is called "The Tribe". It is about a bunch of sailors who are attacked and end up on an island trying to survive a bunch of World War II era booby traps.

Does this sound familiar?
    Thanks heaps, I'll check it out :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Earthquake mini series [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a mini series I think in the early 1990's about a major earthquake... I can't remember any cast members or those details all I remember is it revolved around the major fault lines and I believe that at the end part of california(?) just falls off into the sea. Does anyone know what this show...

Mini series or TV movies in 1980's I think [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys , I remember when I was young a TV movie I think it was , or a TV mini series , I think it was about immigrants going to america from italy, again I think , but there was a theme song at the start and I think they words went something like this Only love is but a memory... That's it...

Mini series & TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have two shows that I can't remember the name of. 1. mini series on abc 80's-90's teenagers pilot a ship from earth to find a new planet and I think colonize, they end up uncovering a rebellion. May have been made by Disney. 2. 80's. A family take a tour of a pyramid and gets left inside in...

Can't remember name of a TV series in 1990s family moved into haunted house [ 1 Answers ]

It was a comedy and the ghost was a woman who had choked an a chicken bone

View more questions Search