Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mouthpieceuk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 01:02 AM
    Earthquake mini series
    I saw a mini series I think in the early 1990's about a major earthquake... I can't remember any cast members or those details all I remember is it revolved around the major fault lines and I believe that at the end part of california(?) just falls off into the sea.
    Does anyone know what this show was called?
    Catsysue Posts: 42, Reputation: 18

Oct 7, 2010, 01:26 AM
    Apocalypse 10.5

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mini series or TV movies in 1980's I think [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys , I remember when I was young a TV movie I think it was , or a TV mini series , I think it was about immigrants going to america from italy, again I think , but there was a theme song at the start and I think they words went something like this Only love is but a memory... That's it...

Mini series & TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have two shows that I can't remember the name of. 1. mini series on abc 80's-90's teenagers pilot a ship from earth to find a new planet and I think colonize, they end up uncovering a rebellion. May have been made by Disney. 2. 80's. A family take a tour of a pyramid and gets left inside in...

1990's mini series SCIFI [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, when I was little I managed to catch a glimpse of this TV show. I remember it looked really cool so I thought it must have had a made for TV mini series budget... anyway I remember that in this show, which took place in a desert there were like these strange almost unevolved humans, very dim...

View more questions Search