Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michaelrt1954 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 02:45 PM
    2003 Honda Accord AC Blower Motor quit
    The blower motor in my 2003 Honda Accord suddenly quit working. I replaced the motor with no help.
    There are 12VDC going to the motor and the fuses are good. Any thoughts?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 24, 2011, 05:11 AM

Power at the blower is one side of the equation. The ground or "control side" is the other.
    That is controlled by the blower power transistor.
    The blower power transistor controls the blower motor in all speeds except HIGH. The blower power transistor is controlled by the heater control panel. When the heater control panel requests HIGH blower speed, the blower power transistor grounds the blower motor, which connects the blower motor directly to ground, making the blower run at high speed.

Here's the schematic:

Name:  1a.jpg
Views: 3186
Size:  89.8 KB

And here's the location:

Name:  1aa.jpg
Views: 8635
Size:  110.2 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

How do I turn my Maintaince Required light off on my car?

98 Honda Accord EX - Blower Motor problems [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Honda when I activate my heating cooling system. The only fan speed that works is the fourth position, High speed. When 1 through 3 are selected the AC pump turns on, but no fan. Please let me know which relay or part I need to replace.

Honda accord blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem. I cannot remove the blower motor housing on a 1990 honda accord. If anyone can give me a step-by- step . It would be greatly appreciated.

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

View more questions Search