Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaeldavies2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Honda accord blower motor
    I am having a problem. I cannot remove the blower motor housing on a 1990 honda accord. If anyone can give me a step-by- step . It would be greatly appreciated.
    jamie humphreys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 09:41 PM
    There Are Two Screws Under The Glove Box.. Take Them Out And Remove The Glove Box. Then You Will See The Bolts You Need To Remove To Get The Blower Motor Out.. You Also Have To Remove The Two Bolts On The Right Hand Side Of The Dash By The Door So You Can Get It Out, It Is A Tight Fit... Hope This Helps...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

Honda Civic Blower Motor [ 3 Answers ]

I need to change the blower motor on my honda Civic It us under the dash on the passanger side. It has 3 screws. I have all 3 of them off, but the floor-board is too close to let the motor drop down. And of course the fan is attatched to the motor. How do I get the motor out?

Blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

THere is no air blowing when the heat is on. The furnace does come on but no air blows. If I turn the heat off and manually turn the fan on the air blows. If I leave the fan switch in the on position and turn the heat on the air stops.

Blower Motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have read multiple posts about wiring for blower motors and saw one that almost answered my question. I have an old blower motor that I would like to convert to a shop air filter. I know that it is a multi-speed motor. It has 8 wire connections and are labeled as such: Power cap cap ...

View more questions Search