Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirlJ Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2011, 04:45 AM
    I Lost My Virginity..
    Ok So this Story Is So Long But Please Read Until The End Because I Really Want to Know. Last year When I was 13 I Lost My Virginity To My Biggest Crush Omgg He was So Cute He was In my class And He always Flirted with me but I never knew it Would Come out to this - Ok so Summer Came He Had texted Me And He asked me to chill with him - I wasss The Happiest girl in the world I Had never Expected That My Crush Would Ask me to Hang out With him ( Especially because I think he's To Cool For Me ) So W.e We Met Up and it was So Cool Because He Lived Right by my house Thiss Whole Time But I Never Knew Loll.. He took Me into His House And his His Room - We Starded to Watch T.v And Talk About Random Things.. I Was Having a Reaaly Fun Time But Then Everything Got Quiet And it Was Weird, He just Stared at me for like A hot min. and I was So nervous Then He leaned Forward And We Just Starded To Make Out - After That He Was Pulling My Shirt Off - That's When I Got Scared and Told Him To Stop and I pulled it back Down - He was like What's Wrong.. and I saidd well Firstt of all we don't go out 2ndd Your Touching me and I Dnt Like that - Than He asked me if I was a virgin And I was Surprised By His question Like Why would he asked that I was only 13 Of course Im A Virgin - Thann We Stood Shut Again and He Managed to Get His Fingers into My Pants I was telling him to stop but then he went ( Shhhhh it won't hurt ) I ddnt know What to Do I Felt so Pressured I Just wanted to Leave But I Ddnt Want Him to Think I was "wack".. When he fingered me it felt so Good But I Knew it was Bad What We were Doing Because of our Age - He of course Diddnt Care and he took Advantage of me - after that we had sex... and it Did Hurt He lied- after we stopped " chilling" I went home And I Justt Criedd for Hourss I Lost Myself Respect I Felt So Nasty And He ddnt Even Care About Me After That Day He Would Still Hit me up asking me to hang out Again but this time I said (NO)... And the worst part is This Year His In My Class And I Hate Seeing His Face Everyday I Feel Ashamed :( all though I haven't talked to him this whole year and I hated him for pressuring me he gave me a valuable lesson - Don't have sex Until you are in love Because Having Sex is Not the same As Making love.. Not that I Know What Love is but now I know that I'm not going to do it until I'm in love.. and this time Pressure isn't going to take over me Because Im a Girl And if I Don't Want to Than I Dnt Have to Do it just To Make A man Happy.. ****k Thatt... Now I'm 14 And I Have Learned What Self Respect is and that it is a Big Deal At A very Young Age.. I Am So Thankfull That I ddnt Get Pregnant ( Yes I Wore Protection But Still ) Thank You Lord :) And Yes I Have regreted It So Muchh( I still Do ) But What Happened is Left In the Past And it can never be changed. Alll I Want to ask is Do You Guys Think That I'm a whore For Losing it at this Young of an age Or are you guys thinking that I'm A stupid Girl For Making a guy pressure Me ? Plzz Answer Truthfully
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 05:04 AM

Its rape so report it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2011, 05:04 AM

No, I don't think you are a whore. What I think is that you were RAPED! You told him to stop, he didn't, end of story.

This is why we say that children shouldn't be dating. You had a crush on this guy, he probably was a aware of it and figured he could take advantage of you. This is all on him, not you. Depending on how old he is and where you live, he could be arrested. But, its probably too late for that.

You have learned a valuable lesson and fortunately you didn't suffer the ultimate consequence, getting pregnant.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 23, 2011, 06:30 AM
    No one thinks you are a whore.
    He might not even think so. Boys have a tough time showing off to other guys about conquest even if they secretly like the girl they 'conquered.' They don't know what they think any more than girls do, but they are geared for sex.

But your parents should have taught you - don't go lie on some guy's bed, or even shut the door, or even go in his room with the door open unless a parent is very nearby. Where WERE his parents?
    Your parents and his parents are the people who should be feeling awful about this, not you.

You learned something last year, and you are a little bit wiser now. Try not to think in terms of a high value placed on virginity, but in terms of having control over your own acts and decisions, something every teen faces.

Jul 23, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    Thank You So Much - The Weird Part Was that His Mother Was right Next Door It Seemed Like She didn't Care Of Him Bringing A girl Into His room And Yes You Are Right I Shoulve Not Been In A guys Room With the door Closed. And I Don't live with My Parents I Live With My Sister And She lets Me Go Out wherever

Jul 23, 2011, 06:43 AM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    My Best friend Told Me The Same Thing - I Always Try To Avoid it But I know I Was Raped... I Have Avoided Him Ever Since

Jul 23, 2011, 06:43 AM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    I Should But I don't know Because Hes Underage Too So Can I Still Report It

Jul 23, 2011, 06:44 AM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    Or is it too Late ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 06:56 AM

Report it. Its never too late. It will stop him from doing this to anyone else or worse.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2011, 11:46 AM

First, when posting a follow-up question or info, please use the Answer options at the bottom of the page rather than the Comments.

I would report it, but I doubt if the police will do anything but talk to him. But the police should know that he is taking advantage of girls and reporting it may help keep him from raping someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virginity lost [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my VIRGINITY this summer to a guy, back in early July. Or at least I think I did, (I didn't see any blood or notice that my Hymen was torn) I had unprotected sex with him for about 30 minutes, but It was mostly Oral & Vaginal sex. It had been 6months on the 12th of January and my body has...

Have I lost my virginity [ 16 Answers ]

Want to know if I lost my virginity... had this time things was moving fast and we were kissing and touching etc we didn't plan on having sex... things got heated and well the tip of his penis went in and I stop it there... have I lost my virginity?

I lost my virginity, and I didn't feel anything [ 13 Answers ]

It's a little uncomfortable for me to ask this, but I figured asking people that don't know who I am might be easier for me. I'm about to be 20 in a couple of months and just recently lost my virginity. I am a very shy girl. Well I finally lost it! I mean I have done some sexual things, but nothing...

View more questions Search