Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunilbhatia1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 10:03 PM
    In photosynthesis what makes the leaf crispy & how is the crispiness removed
    In photosynthesis what makes the leaf crispy & how is this crispiness removed?why is yhe crispiness removed?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2011, 03:26 AM

Crispyness? I never used that word as adjectives for leaves :p

Anyway, have you learned about osmosis? What are the effects of osmosis on plant cells?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Apple Chips I Made Did Not Come Out Crispy! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I followed a recipe from our newspaper for apple chips that simply required that you bake apple slices sprinkled with cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 1/2 hours. It also said that if they still weren't crispy, to leave them in the closed oven overnight. I did...

Photosynthesis in plants [ 0 Answers ]

Which scientist first formulated the electron transport chains of photosynthesis and cellular respiration related to ATP synthesis ?

Photosynthesis biology [ 1 Answers ]

What are specialized plant cells and how are they linked with photosynthesis? Any help would be appreciated :) x

Reactants with photosynthesis [ 1 Answers ]

What are the reactants that plants use to photosynthesise?:confused:

The breakdown of photosynthesis [ 1 Answers ]

Where is photosynthesis located in a cell? What organisms use photosynthesis? What is the equation for photosynthesis? How are the reactants obtained for photosynthesis? Where do the products of photosynthesis go? What factors affect photosynthesis? How does photosynthesis affect a human...

View more questions Search