Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbtweet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Stereo problems
    I have stereo system installed in my car and it was working just fine but then one day it started getting electrical interference and now my subs go off by themselves really loud even if the volume is down all the way it still goes off with a constant base it loud too what's the problem? I have to 12" subs with to 1200 watt amps connected to each one
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Jan 28, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Diconnect the inputs to the amp and see if it still does it if so the input is telling the amp to blare loud. More likely the amp is going bad and is starting to go full throttle on its own. This will kill your speakers be very careful.. are both amps wired bridged?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 toyota camry stereo amp [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the amp located and how do I get to it?

Honda Civic Stereo [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 1995 honda civic lx, and the light does not work in my stereo. I wondering if I took it apart would I find a fuse, or is the stereo trash?

Stereo antena hook up [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older panasonic stereo and am not sure where to connect my small external antena as it has 5 different terminals in the back with a built in small antena that kind of hinges in and out a bit can't make sense of the 5 terminals and 3 wires on there now?

00 accord stereo code [ 3 Answers ]

My accord broke down and needed a new battery but when I put a new battery in it the stereo went hay wire and now it needs some sort of a code to get it back up again. I go to work with out music and I miss it a lot what can I do to get the code I looked all over for the code in the car and I am o...

View more questions Search