Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lurveew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Will I be able to get my ex boyfriend back?
    It have been 2mths since me and my ex broke up.I still love him a lot.but no matter what I do, he don't seems to be willing to patch.our 2nd year anniversary just ended which was on 27 jan.I was so depressed so I end up getting myself drunk.it felt great but only for awhile.I admit I threatened him and did lots of stupid things to him.but I just want him back.but how?
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Quite drinking and doing dumb stuff and move on with your life its over whether you will admit it or not.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Give up on the drink, at least for now as it will only make things worse. You cannot solve your pain by using alcohol to numb it. Quite often, it gets worse, you feel more depressed and it is very negative.

This is a hard time for you but you will get through it... Don't punish yourself for any mistakes you have made.. We all make mistakes, as long as we learn from them, there is nothing really wrong with it. You can't always be expected to get things right first time, you are only human.

Everyone falls short of perfection, I believe everyone, life is a long process of learning from experiences and I believe it is a life-long process..

I wish you the best of luck in your journey of healing..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

I want my ex boyfriend back... [ 4 Answers ]

I really love my ex boyfriend. Because of my bad attitude, he dump me. I have been not a caring, good girlfriend. But I promise that I will change all my bad attitude. He don't trust me. I loved him for 7 years and we dating for a year. I really need him in my whole life. I Love Him. Help me.

How to get my ex boyfriend back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months we got on really well mostly meet the weekends as he worked about 3hrs away and worked long hrs. He is a quite but really nice there isn't too many off them out there. Well he finished with me and I didn't see him for a while after but when I did...

I want my ex boyfriend back [ 67 Answers ]

I really love my ex and I don't know if he will give me another chance. I need really good advise on this so if someone please could help me thank you. I asked him out and he's thinking about it he said he likes me. He put this screenname as "steph ur sexi 4 life too" because I put it first and...

Will I get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks...

View more questions Search