Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starchelsea69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 10:59 PM
    What I owe in backtaxes?
    How do I find out exactly how much I owe in backtaxes from years I didn't pay the IRS what I owed from 1099s?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 27, 2007, 06:49 AM
    How many years?

How much per year?

ALL in 1099s?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I owe IRS backtaxes and I am on SSD [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I am receiving tax bills from the IRS... I am on SSD and that is my only income... What can the IRS do to me?

Figuring out how much I owe [ 9 Answers ]

I moved this past June from Washington, DC to NYC. I am trying to figure out how much more in taxes I might have to pay, besides what is taken out of my paycheck biweekly. I am a single person with no dependents so I have the standard deductions for a single filer. The first half of the year, I...

Figuring out how much I owe... Part II... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ATL Tax Expert: Thanks for your response! My only question to your answer is why my federal tax liability would be 34,100 based on 150K income? I worked half a year making 67K and the other half of the year making 83K. Therefore, wouldn't my federal tax be based on the average of 67K and 83K,...

Debt I don't owe [ 7 Answers ]

I am being harassed by a collection agency for money that I don't owe. I live in Canada and I was a customer for over 18 years to a well-known "club" that sells music and dvds. I always paid my bills. I was told that I owed them 6.80 (04/18/04) for a dvd. (Apparently, they figured I paid for...

I owe to somebody [ 3 Answers ]

I was in moscow 7 years ago. I spent there 5 years. I owe to three of my friends and colleagues. Its been a long time since I had no contact with them as they have now moved to new places and I don't have any contact number and my numbers here have now been changed too so I don't know where they...

View more questions Search