Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    modelbabe Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2011, 04:24 AM
    This guy I was seeing won't reply to me anymore
    I was seeing a guy since jan and he was texing me daily... being very flirty very seductive... then we met up... and he was really nice really polite, he couldn't take his eyes off me the whole night... then he just kissed me on the lips at the end of the night and went home... and I thought it was really nice... he even texted straight after the date saying you're gorgeous! And wow the kiss was really natural... I shall dream of you... kissing my lips... I was thinking this is all really romantic... he even bought me a gift... and had actually spent about £100 including the meal and gift and for a first date I think that's pretty cool... but then he texted a few times then disppeared fro about 4 weeks after that... I texted a couple of times.. tried not to chase... but just couldn't resist because I had fallen for him quite quickly... so he finally replied. Reckoned he lost is phone?! Hmmmmmmm... so I pretended to believe it... then he started with the text seduction again for a few weeks and I noticed he was nt trying to meet up so questioned him... and yes... he is with someone else but he says the sex has gone in that and he said he's seen other people before so I figured he just wants out but just needs to meet the right one first... so decided to give him a chance... but then he came clean... said he just wants someone as a sex buddy nothing more... and I'm not OK with that but lied and said it s fine so we met up again and it was great... but for someone that wants a sex buddy... he seemed hesitant about coming back to mine... and when we eventually did he was patient and mor into my pleasure and my needs and kissing me a lot... which usually mean s they feel somethiing more deeper than just sex... coz believe me I been with guys who just want sex and they are quite rude and forceful really, and hewasnt at all... so I felt he may love me,, so I asked nad he said he didn't know... then he went home but he backed off again and was replying at first but now completely ignores me... its really hard because I think I love him and I just want to be with him... and I'm sure feels very strongly too... but where is he? I know he's with someone but its never bothered him before? It got me wondering what's wrong with me... or is it that he just likes me too much and its confusing him because he only wanted a sex buddy... but now he's develop stronger feelings for me... he won't answer any of my texts... and I can't ring because we've never actually rung each other... its nvr actually been like that... plus I don't want to chase... I want him to chase me...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2011, 04:30 AM

Let me see, he is most likely married or at least leaving with someone. And you have such poor and low self esteem that you are willing to desire to be second fiddle.

Perhaps the idea of him leaving the other girls bed to run into yours is appealing to some but can't see why.

He most likely is hesitant since he does not want his wife to catch him again.

May 12, 2011, 04:40 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Interesting... ok he's married... I just didn't want to publisize it... but yes because I been cheated on so much and yes it really damsges yr esteem I fgured get with a taken guy so I don't expect too much and know from the start he a cheater plus I'm the last one he says sweet dreams too at midnite I would presume... I mean he was texting me from about 5pm till 12pm most eves when he is actually right next to his wife... so I figures he onviously quite lonely... needs companionship... but I don't think he's been caught somewhow... coz I actually triedf blackmailinghim the day before yesterday and he was livid!! If he's been cuaght before he wouldn't care less... but who knows... and he's not leaving her bed... he was never really in it it seems... he been cheating on her after a year of marriage and with quite a few too... and yes I know yr going to say leave it he's a pplayer... hell do it to you... hes just after sex... yes I went on all sites like this and heard all the same responses

May 12, 2011, 04:45 AM
    Yes I'm a marriage wrecker... yes we all are I know... I can't trust any man even single guys... and what make su think I won't be 2nd fiddle to a single guy anyway?? And I've had break up and divorce all around me you see... my last guy left.. and we have a kid... my daughters friends dad left... another on edid... now recently my exs dad has now left his mum for his lover... and more... and everyone tells me how beautiful and sexy I am... and you can't choose you fall in love with and believe me I've met a lot of guys since my ex left... alot... many who say they're single but but you nvr heasr from them again and I feel in love with two but soon as I told them they went... yet I supposed to be sexy... so you can see how my esteem is wuite damaged... so I think well... when you with a maried guy... you're the one he thinks about the most.. even if its sexually and I like that... its bette than trying to trust anyone else
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 07:24 AM
    I honestly don't think anyone on this site will give you tips on how to get the married man that you're having an affair with to contact you more. We don't do that here. We tend to value marriage and commitment.

It seems that you have a bigger issue here than just trying to figure out a way to keep the cheating man that you're infatuated with. I would suggest counseling, in my opinion. You need to figure out why you have such a low opinion of yourself and find ways to fix it.

Why don't you believe that you're worth more than a cheating husband?

He is using you and you're fine with that. Something is wrong.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 09:45 AM
    You are being played. And by one of the oldest games in the book. It is called push-and-pull.

Check this out: http://www.pualingo.com/pua-definitions/push-pull/

"In seduction, push-pull is a concept that relates closely to cat string theory, banter, and BHRR. The concept is for the PUA to immerse himself in the experience of pulling the girl when it feels good, and then pushing her away, knowing that push will make her want you more, and the return much more rewarding."

You are accepting being the accessory to a married man's sexual needs and are falling for a guy who only talks to you whenever he is ready to bone you, and then leaves when he has gotten what he wants, leaving you for more. Men don't only worry about you when we love you, we also do it to give the illusion that we do, and it works great with the Push-and-Pull method. So be careful to keep being pulled in, because there will be a point where you cannot resist anymore and you will be under his control. As you have noticed, he has told you things that not only would chase any girl away, but you have even convinced yourself that the situation favors you in some way and that you are in control. The longer you allow this to happen, the worse it gets, it never gets better unless you put your foot down, and the longer you don't the more it develops.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 09:45 AM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    P.S. PUA = pick-up artist.

May 12, 2011, 12:08 PM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    Thank you... yes you could be right... coz he comes on strong then backs off... thus resulting in me wanting him more... but luckily things got bti heated the other day... and I admitted I wasn't OK just as his LOVER... that I would want him to leave his wife etc... as I'm 39 and want much more... love etc... so now he knows... so far we have not spoke since but the rest is up to him now really... I mean hell keep doing this with every girl... expecting no strings attached... and women are not generally like this... we tend to attach... so he will disppear when things get tough... but maybe one woman won't be so accepting of it one day and actually tell his wife... so if he nvr contacts me again... as tough as it is... its prob for the better... but it doesn't mean I will trust single guys though... coz they all play you... well they play me... so I'm better off alone for a while now anyway... even though I have been for three years... im sure ill meet someone better soon... so thanks

May 12, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Comment on HistorianChick's post
    people use people whether they're married or not... and I didn't realise this site was just about maraige and its values... I thought it was more relationship advise etc... but all men cheat so how do u suggest I trust any really? Because I met loads that are NOT Married and they still cheat and string you along... but yes I think what he does is wrong... he obviously doesn't value his marriage... also I have had much divorce around me... even those with kids so its very hard for me to even value marriage anymore... but really... if he's unhappy he should leave her first... but I don't have a low opinion of myself I just find guys make out they like you even single ones then nvr stay for more than a few times... and it does give you a low opinion of myself... but I am 39 but I do look 25 so I do attract younger guys so that's maye the prob... but when I try to go for older guys of 35 and over they are all married or they pretend they're not but u find out later... so I'm prob better off alone

May 12, 2011, 12:17 PM
    Sorry... ran out of space... no I'm not a marriage wrecker or trying to be I just figure that a man who cheats is unhappy or lacking something that's all... and I think he needs counselling really... but yes I do want a mature man of my own age about 35- 40 etc... but as I said most are married etc or make out they're not so it is quite tough... and my area has a lot of idiots around... so I think I just got to give it time... coz I went through a very bad break up 3 yrs ago with my ex running off with a thai girl and I only figured getting with married guy I would at least know from the start he's a cheater rather thangetting my hopes up since I can't trust any... but they all cause heartache at the end of the day... so ill stay single for a bit.. but thank you for replying though

May 12, 2011, 12:24 PM
    Also I nvr said I have a very low opinion of myself... didi say that?? Like I said I had a very bad break up where a man after 8 years turned around and said he don't love me in fact he nvr did... plus he reckoned I don't like sex much when I do... so I guess that could possibly damage you? Also I am very beautiful,. I not being gbig headed... I just am and I should really think a lot of myself... im also a mum of a 10 yr old.. and I'm very talented and intelligent and many people like me and really take to me... yet no guys want to commit... it seems they all just after sex and on therse sex sites... seriously its where they all are nowadays... but I blame the media... czo they're selling sex to our youth a lot younger nowadays... but yeah when no one actually dates you more than twice you do start to feel down especially when you're always getting told how attractive and nice you are... but guyus seem to want many gfs nowadays and a lot of women... its human nature I guess.

May 12, 2011, 12:31 PM
    I guess you're married too? And nvr been cheated on? Or maybe you have... if you nvr been cheated on you prob think its not going on but you don't really know for sure... ive heard so many women say oh my fred just isn't that type... but do they really know for sure? Its seems men like to have a lot of gfs nowadays... but you got to have some trust but it is very hard once you been cheated on... very hard... but I am a writer etc etc so need to focus on that... I actually started to write an article about marriage and affairs and why men and women do it... and are their ways it can stop? Do people get married too quick thus wanting to cheat? Maybe they should be more sure before they pop the question... etc etc or are humans just prone to infedelity... since we are just human... but I guess where women do seek therapy etc.. talk to friends if they're unhappy.. men just think lets seek some sex on the side... instead of working on the relationship.. so it's a mixed up world really
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 12:41 PM
    If you think you have everything figured out then why are you asking us for our opinion. If you know you are better off alone then leave, why wait. And if you are OK with being a home-wrecker that is fine, but not everyone is like that as you have assumed. With the way you are reacting to peaceful posts, that are offering you advice, I would probably be cheating on you two, I couldn't personally take someone like that seriously. Who are you to ask someone who is offering advise if they are in a happy married relationship or if they have never been cheated on, that is none of your business. If you get played is because you allow yourself to be played, or maybe you are just clueless, and not all guys play you, not saying that I haven't in the past, but I have grown out of that stage. If you want to meet someone who wants a real relationship with you you need to start looking at things from a more positive perspective, not with the mentality of "there is nothing to lose because he is probably going to screw me over too".

Good Luck,
    Javi
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 12:42 PM
    modelbabe May 12, 2011 03:31 pm
    I guess you're married too? And nvr been cheated on? Or maybe you have... if you nvr been cheated on you prob think its not going on but you don't really know for sure... ive heard so many women say oh my fred just isn't that type... but do they really know for sure? Its seems men like to have a lot of gfs nowadays... but you got to have some trust but it is very hard once you been cheated on... very hard... but I am a writer etc etc so need to focus on that... I actually started to write an article about marriage and affairs and why men and women do it... and are their ways it can stop? Do people get married too quick thus wanting to cheat? Maybe they should be more sure before they pop the question... etc etc or are humans just prone to infedelity... since we are just human... but I guess where women do seek therapy etc.. talk to friends if they're unhappy.. men just think lets seek some sex on the side... instead of working on the relationship.. so it's a mixed up world really
    I'm truly sorry that you cannot trust people. Yes, I am married. No, I do not believe he will cheat on me. I know I won't cheat on him. When we said our vows before God, family, and friends, we both meant them.

I trust my husband completely. He trusts me completely. We have no reason not to trust one another. Our marriage is far from perfect, but we are perfectly imperfect. We're older, didn't marry until we were both almost/just at 30.

Life is hard enough; why go through it not trusting our fellow man?

I truly wish I could fix your broken heart, your hurting emotions, and re-awaken a trust in mankind. I understand that you've been horribly hurt, and I'm truly sorry to hear that. Living life without trust must be very difficult.

I'm glad you have something to focus on other than this man. In my opinion, no one in a relationship/married/or otherwise "taken" is everavailable, but I know that you see it differently.

I can only give you my opinion; please do not completely disregard it. You've been hurt, but don't let the tragedy of that hurt poison your outlook on "every man"... they're not all cheaters and losers. I found a good one.

May 12, 2011, 12:43 PM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    But yes really... u gave good advice... think he does this push and pull thing with a few women maybe... who knows? I mean when he backs away from me he prob back chasing the other one he had just backed away from a few weeks ago... so he always got the hot woman after him... then he gets the perfect home lofe from his wife... its all stupid... yes I was OK with men having lovers at one point since I felt that they all cheat so I just figured what the hell... I can't get anywhere with guys so ill just be sex buddies.. but I'm not really like that... I have to have a deeper connection really f irst... buti was very reeled in by the text seduction... I must admit... I really was... and being an erotic writer I am... I found it quite interesting... but I was very seductive and flirty too.. I admit... but only because I figured he may fall for me one day... but it does happen... all the time... but I will check out yr website anyway... im not really sure what to think about men right now
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    Urgh... I think I hit "No" by mistake... I meant YES! Not every man is like the OP assumes. I found a wonderful, trustworthy man and he found a faithful wife in me!
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 12:49 PM
    P.S. Also don't think he is going to leave his wife for you. That is a game that he is also playing. You don't need to say you have low opinion of yourself because your actions show it, that is a given. You are 39 and have an adolescent mentality when it comes to relationships.
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 12:50 PM
    I like the perfectly imperfect. ;)
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    You obviously don't know men at all... making generalizations like that is also very immature, considering that you are talking from personal experience, and assuming that you don't know half the man in this world (approx. 1.6 billion men) you are talking out of your a$$!

May 12, 2011, 01:08 PM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    When did reply badly to anyone?! Sorry i think one guy is responding to what i replied to someone else!! I been very peaceful... not been reacting bad at all! Im confused! Im just saying that a lot of women who think that there husband is not cheating should not presume things because im sure the guys wife i was seeing thinks hes a perfectly faithful guy!! But javi hasn't actually expereinced what i have so unfortunatelt when u have... it does leave u very scarred.. but to historian check no i didn't mean to insult you... im sure he is very trustworthy... i hope for you he is and i hope one day i do too... but as i said i do keep meeting guys who do just want sex... but that's my experience... and as i said its very hard to be positive... when guys don't call back etc... then they do like 5 months on?! But to javi im not asking questions then know the answers.. well yes i do a bit so i am sorry.. but i was totally agreeing with what u said so i can't see how u got upset by that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

My guy wants to cool off because he isn't sure about how he feels about me anymore? [ 11 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a great guy for about 14 months. Before that we were very very close friends. A few months ago he was asking his family members all about engagement rings and when we first started to go out he told me that I was the girl he wanted to marry. However we are in a long...

She won't communicate anymore [ 21 Answers ]

OK here is my problem, I met this girl 5 months ago for 2 nights she was with a friend, I fell madly in love with her, she left to go back home, she lives 5 states away from me, anyway we started emailing, calling and texting, it was all very intense, we even made plans to meet at a place by where...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

View more questions Search