Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabitha_06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 09:10 PM
    How do you know if your guy friend does not want to be friends with you anymore?
    Hello
    voodoodall Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 09:18 PM
    HELLO.
    Has this guy been turning corners when he see's u walking by? Or does he not want to talk to you?
    Well you shld ask him what is the matter and what is on his mind. It shld work out. If not then he's not worth your time.
    zhierl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tabitha_06
    hello
    He may ignore you and not hang out with him. If he wants to be more than friends than he may be trying to sit closer or somehow trying to find a way to make a move. He may become more insecure, more self conscious, or more nervous with you
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 03:10 PM
    He tells you to leave him alone, why do you ask?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend will NOT talk to me anymore. [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend won't talk to me anymore. She has always supported me in my football stuff and I have always supported her. Now she won't talk to me. We were having a conversation over Myspace and we were helping each other out with out problems. We had both said goodnight and then the next day, day...

Do you guy have female friends that are just friend? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend decided he wanted to start hanging out with his female friend that he has known since 3rd grade, should I be worried? He also talks to to his ex-girlfriends all the time. I am very insecure about this because the girl that he wants to hang out with is really beautiful and skinny, I'm...

Friend inviting a other friends on a vacation [ 7 Answers ]

I am going to a Family girls reunion weekend for my husband's family and have asked my long time friend to come with me. She is excited to go because she joined me last year and it was fun. This year she wants mutual friends to come with us as well. I feel uncomfortable bringing a whole...

My best friend won't talk to me anymore [ 32 Answers ]

Over the past 3 years I developed a very close relationship with a female friend - we talked almost every day, went to the gym together, worked on school volunteer commitees together, etc. . During this time she opened up to me and told me all about her problems with her spouse and I encouraged her...

View more questions Search