Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taymarra16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 11:05 PM
    How do I convince my Mum to get a second piercing?
    I really want to get a second ear piercing but my Mum won't let me. How do I convince her? Please help me
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 08:33 AM
    The most you can do is just let your mother know that you want the ear piercing and just state your argument as to why you think you should have one. Respectfully listen to her reason why she does not want you to have one, and just politely discuss it from there. Ultimately, if you are under age, then you have to respect your mother's decision and just wait until you are old enough to get it yourself, if you still even want one when you are older.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2013, 10:33 AM
    I had the same problem! Except my mum doesn't have any problem with the actual piercing itself, just my age. I'm 13 and she said wait till I'm 14/15 and she doesn't care. The thing is at this age when we go out we represent our parents - a bit like why our school care about how they are presented when the school goes on trips. If our parents don't like it, why would they let us outside to represent them like that?
    You can't really convince them. Just keep asking but if you annoy her shut up... Or she might never let you because it just shows that you're impatient and immature.
    Good luck anyway xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convince my mum to let me get my tongue pierced [ 3 Answers ]

Okaay, I know it sounds reaally baad but, I'm 13 years old, and have my; ears, belly button, hip, my nose, I had my top lip (monroe) and then I had the bottom lip all pierced, but I only have my belly, my hip and my nose & ears, but the thing is, I really want my mum too let me get my tongue...

How to convince my mum for love marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,IM prabhu,I love a girl who is not of my caste, girls side OK, but my side my mum is creating issue, its going on for nearly 2years but still my mum doesn't understands she sticks adamantly to her point that this will not work to our family. She is mainly highlighting that this is the first...

How to convince your mother to let you get an industrial piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

So my mom thinks that "gay club kids" have this piercing. My dad is fine with me having an industrial, but my mom insists that "teachers will think I'm a shoplifter." She offered to let me get one cartilage piercing, but she is against a single bar through two holes in my ear. I am in no way...

How to convince parents to get industrial piercing [ 29 Answers ]

Well ever since my friend convinced me to get the industrial piercing, ITS BEEN ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT. Its driving me crazy and my friend is supposed to get it next month. I'm supposed to go with her. When I first asked my mom she said she would think about it(and I know her, it was more like a...

View more questions Search