Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelrocks13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Will I get my natural hair color back if I use the 28 shampoos hairdye?
    I was going to dye my hair black (my natural hair color is dark brown) with the kind of dye that washes out in 28 shampoo's, will I get my natural hair color back afterwards? Help please!
    Lanist57 Posts: 31, Reputation: 8

May 9, 2011, 06:46 AM
    There is always a risk of residual hair color staying in the hair, even after 28 shampoos. It depends on the health of your hair and the properties of the hair color. If you are afraid of it at all, don't use it. If you still wish to go ahead with the dark color, if it still isn't faded out as much as you would like after 30 or so shampoos, try shampooing with dish soap (such as Palmolive) up to twice a day for up to a week. Then be sure to deep condition your hair to counter the drying effects of the dish soap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I go back to my natural hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for years and throughout the years, I have changed my shade so many times I can't even begin to count! I haven't dyed my hair in over 3 months and I would really like to go back to a natural color. The problem that I have run into is that the ends are different than the...

Need to go back to Natural Hair Color ! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I dyed my hair about a month ago. This was the first time I have ever gotten it dyed. I was looking to get a auburn brown what I ended up was with a Violet purple top and black hair at the bottom. It was okay because you could only see the purple in the sunlight. I went back again the second...

My hair is brassy, I want it back to natural color. How? [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally what I like to call mouse brown. However, I am a idiot for ever dying it. I want it back to normal because during the summer it would turn a natural blonde but with the dye in it it turns orange and brassy in the sun. Right now its growing out but slowly. Is there anyway to get...

I have orange hair. How can I get it back to its natural color? [ 1 Answers ]

About 6 or 7 months ago I died my hair a light golden brown. After I applied it, It turned completely ORANGE. It was horrible. So, the next day I died it back to my natural hair color. Then, in only a couple washes my hair was back to orange. So, I tried darker and darker shades but they just wash...

View more questions Search