Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MichelleBeLLx0x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Help! I lost a lot of weight and now my body looks weird.
    Okay My Name Is Michelle and I lost a lot of weight back in 2006 because of I had the gastric by pass surgery, I'm 24 years old now still a virgin and never had a boyfriend :| my vajina aria is like weird looking -.- like it looks like a punching bag :| how do I make that go away? And I'm scared no guy will want me...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2011, 10:16 AM

Surgery is an option - Vaginoplasty, Labia Reconstruction, North and South Carolina.

Otherwise women (and so are men) are in all sorts of shapes and sizes. I don't know what you mean by "weird."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I eat a lot but don't gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

I've been working out and trying to get bigger.. I don't want to use protein or anything like that.. I want to stay natural. I have a feeling that if I use protein or anything.. that my body will get dependent on the substance. I eat a lot.. and I don't gain anything at all.. I'm slim and I want...

13 yo cat losing a lot of weight? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a 13yo male long hair cat who is losing a lot of weight. Otherwise his health is OK. He doesn't do much so he has no reason to be losing weight. I have treated him for worms twice in four weeks, and that hasn't helped. He means so very much to me, but unfortuneately at this time I do not...

My dog is sick he has lost a lot weight and barley walks the vet test only a UTI . [ 3 Answers ]

We took my dog to the vet and had test ran. He has dropped about 25 or more pounds and is not active anymore. He favors one leg when he walks. He still eats and drinks but is not active and won't go up the stairs anymore. The test from the vets indicated that he had a UTI and nothing else they...

How to gain a lot of weight quickly? [ 3 Answers ]

So what are some foods that MAJORLY put on the pounds? BUT are still healthy for your body?

View more questions Search